The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
(11-23-2020, 10:09 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:00 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:  I feel I can prove that to any open minded Fellow Jew,

You are not a Jew.
Yea im realted to Jews of germany, ashbenkzi or something to that effect.
(11-23-2020, 10:00 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:14 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: You cannot hold fast to His covenant if you believe Jesus is part of a godhead or divine in any way.

And it doesn't say these people will be Jews, it says they will rejoice, be able to offer sacrifices and pray in His house.

Hello my brother! I know all this is so controversial lol...but I'm here to Join in. Not to convert, as I don't believe Beliving in Y'shua or a divine Messiah is a conversion process in any way shape or form, and I feel I can prove that to any open minded Fellow Jew,
 that a divine Messiah has long long, been within the frame work of Judaism, I mean we can start real simple and say stuff, like, "how can any normal human be better than Moses!" And I can dive deep into Talmudic writing to show in the whole context of Judaism a divine Messiah not only is possible, but the main idea for at least over a 600 year time period within Judaism...

I don't think you are here to convert, I think you believe you are part of the Jewish people by being grafted in, which no matter what you say doesn't hold true.

Jesus is Christianity. If you believe in Jesus as being divine, you wipe out any hope of following what G-d says in the Hebrew bible.

Main idea? In the Talmud?

Yes there are many things written about "the messiah" and many of those things have been twisted into meaning something which they do not.

So, you're fluent in Hebrew?

Which Hebrew word in the verse where G-d tells Abraham, "that many nation will be saved through Him" are you specifically talking about?
(11-23-2020, 10:08 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:08 PM)Rhys Wrote: Vayikra (Leviticus) 19:19 - Grafting is forbidden, for/to Jews.  Therefore any attempt, at the so-called "grafting", of messianic Chrstianity, onto Judaism would be forbidden, by Hashem.  And if this were not enough, to dissuade one, from making or from claiming such an attempt, the differences between fundamental (key/core/basic) concepts,  in the Torot and in Chrstianity quite simply prohibit a successful blending, of the two.

Hello my brother, I'd recommend if you can read Hebrew taking a look at the verse where G-d tells Abraham, "that many nation will be saved through Him" bc in original Hebrew we could actually translate this as "many nations will be grafted in thru him" it has sybolisim of "the knee", two parts becoming one...within the Hebrew Text only one can observe this....I agree Christanity can not blend well with Judaism, bc they are mostly pagan in Thier ways. But I understand modern Judaism does not except a divine Messiah, but I can prove ONLY using the framework of Judaism, that only a divine Messiah is possible. 
And most all of us also agree on Messiah be Yosef, and Messiah Ben David. Tell me are you orthodox or karaite?

There is no verse in the Bible that says "many nations will be saved through him." No, that's not true.
(11-23-2020, 11:37 PM)Jason Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:08 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 05:08 PM)Rhys Wrote: Vayikra (Leviticus) 19:19 - Grafting is forbidden, for/to Jews.  Therefore any attempt, at the so-called "grafting", of messianic Chrstianity, onto Judaism would be forbidden, by Hashem.  And if this were not enough, to dissuade one, from making or from claiming such an attempt, the differences between fundamental (key/core/basic) concepts,  in the Torot and in Chrstianity quite simply prohibit a successful blending, of the two.

Hello my brother, I'd recommend if you can read Hebrew taking a look at the verse where G-d tells Abraham, "that many nation will be saved through Him" bc in original Hebrew we could actually translate this as "many nations will be grafted in thru him" it has sybolisim of "the knee", two parts becoming one...within the Hebrew Text only one can observe this....I agree Christanity can not blend well with Judaism, bc they are mostly pagan in Thier ways. But I understand modern Judaism does not except a divine Messiah, but I can prove ONLY using the framework of Judaism, that only a divine Messiah is possible. 
And most all of us also agree on Messiah be Yosef, and Messiah Ben David. Tell me are you orthodox or karaite?

There is no verse in the Bible that says "many nations will be saved through him." No, that's not true.

“And in your seed shall be blessed all the nations of the earth.” That’s something that appears a number of times throughout Genesis, referring to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The word there in “they will be blessed,” the root is barach, which means “to bless.” It really raises the question, how are the nations of the earth blessed in Abraham’s seed? What exactly does that mean?

The rabbis talk about this in some of their ancient writings and they point out that the word “blessed” could also mean “to graft”. The reason it means that is that the core word there means “knee”, like the knee on your leg. One of the ways of grafting is you lop off half of a branch and you stick another branch onto that piece at a right angle, or even shave off the top of the branch and stick another branch there at a right angle and it forms a knee.

What they explain is that what this means - this is the ancient rabbis saying this - they say what this really means is, “In your seed, all the nations of the earth will be grafted,” which is pretty cool.
(11-23-2020, 10:53 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 10:00 PM)Completed in Israel Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 03:14 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: You cannot hold fast to His covenant if you believe Jesus is part of a godhead or divine in any way.

And it doesn't say these people will be Jews, it says they will rejoice, be able to offer sacrifices and pray in His house.

Hello my brother! I know all this is so controversial lol...but I'm here to Join in. Not to convert, as I don't believe Beliving in Y'shua or a divine Messiah is a conversion process in any way shape or form, and I feel I can prove that to any open minded Fellow Jew,
 that a divine Messiah has long long, been within the frame work of Judaism, I mean we can start real simple and say stuff, like, "how can any normal human be better than Moses!" And I can dive deep into Talmudic writing to show in the whole context of Judaism a divine Messiah not only is possible, but the main idea for at least over a 600 year time period within Judaism...

I don't think you are here to convert, I think you believe you are part of the Jewish people by being grafted in, which no matter what you say doesn't hold true.

Jesus is Christianity. If you believe in Jesus as being divine, you wipe out any hope of following what G-d says in the Hebrew bible.

Main idea? In the Talmud?

Yes there are many things written about "the messiah" and many of those things have been twisted into meaning something which they do not.

So, you're fluent in Hebrew?

Which Hebrew word in the verse where G-d tells Abraham, "that many nation will be saved through Him" are you specifically talking about?

“And in your seed shall be blessed all the nations of the earth.” That’s something that appears a number of times throughout Genesis, referring to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The word there in “they will be blessed,” the root is barach, which means “to bless.” It really raises the question, how are the nations of the earth blessed in Abraham’s seed? What exactly does that mean?

The rabbis talk about this in some of their ancient writings and they point out that the word “blessed” could also mean “to graft”. The reason it means that is that the core word there means “knee”, like the knee on your leg. One of the ways of grafting is you lop off half of a branch and you stick another branch onto that piece at a right angle, or even shave off the top of the branch and stick another branch there at a right angle and it forms a knee.
What they explain is that what this means - this is the ancient rabbis saying this - they say what this really means is, “In your seed, all the nations of the earth will be grafted,” which is Awesome. Torah pearl.

brother, I would appreciate you, if you would stop using that meaningless new name of "Jesus" used by Greeks and Thier decendents...The original Hebrew Mathew states The Angel telling them to name Him "Yeshua for He will Yoshia" classic hebrew word pun that isn't possible in any other language. He is a Jew from the line of David after all.
I feel you may prefer the false name "Jesus" because it will distant him from our Religion or something?

And 2moro, I will post up how a Divine Messiah is 100% within the context of Judaism, even tho it may be frowned upon in MODERN Judaism. It just isn't the case with Judaism as a whole.
And I of course strongly disagree when you Say Y'shua had anything to do with "Christanity" lol Muslims also say they follow G-d of Abraham. If Christians all followed anything Y'shua said, they'd be fully Jews. Haha.
First of all, please stop posting with such a large font. It does not make your message have more meaning.

Second, I asked you if you were fluent in Hebrew and all you did was paste something that was different than your original post.

Your original post said "G-d tells Abraham that many nations will be saved through Him".

Then you changed it to blessed once you realized Jason exposed the truth of what is really written.

Next - Can you please give us a reference to which Rabbi's and what ancient writings? It's hard to understand anything without looking at what is actually written.

Sorry, Jesus is the English word for what the Greek text says. There isn't or wasn't a "Hebrew" written Book of Matthew. And no, Jesus was not from the line of David. If you read and believe the text, he is a direct descendant of G-d, the one who impregnated Mary.

So far you aren't doing a very good job convincing anyone of your views.
(1) Do not use large fonts like that again. It's considered shouting as is rude.

(2) You are in no position to tell us how to refer to Jesus or to anyone else. The name Ἰησοῦς is a transliteration of יְהוֹשֻׁעַ and of יֵשׁוּעַ, both names that exist in the Hebrew Bible. Ἰησοῦς (used throughout the New Testament) sounds like "Yesus," and it is transliterated into Latin as Iesus, which came into Enlgish as Jesus. There's nothing off about the name, and your passion for messianic nonsense doesn't make it better to say "Yeshua."

(3) "Matthew" wrote his gospel in Greek. (Yes, I know the arguments, and you're wrong.)

(4) You didn't say "blessed" before; you said "saved." I repeat: there is no verse in the Bible that says "in you all the nations of the earth will be saved." You don't need to SHOUT to try to prove that you didn't make this claim before. It's there for everyone to see.

(5) "Barach" is not a Hebrew word. I think you meant בֵּרַךְ bēraḵ (in the piel), but the word used there is actually וְנִבְרְכוּ vəniḇrəḵû "they will be blessed." It's in the niphal stem. There is no qal stem for this word, so "barach" (בָּרַךְ) is not a word.

(6) This is not a forum for you to try to make followers of your "messiah." We aren't interested in that nonsense. Believe what you want, but don't try to pass it off as Judaism or to act like you're somehow more "Jewish" than we are because you believe in someone that the Jewish people rejected flat-out long ago. We aren't interested in Jesus. We aren't interested in Yeshua. We aren't interested in Y'shua (this one really ISN'T a Hebrew name!). We aren't interested in any of it. It is foreign to us.

Moses told the Jewish people never to follow any god that our fathers did not know. Our fathers did not know Jesus. He was never the God of Israel, and he won't be taking that title today or any other day. I think you're confusing "Jewish Forums" with something that it isn't. It is not a podium for preachers of false gospels.
(11-24-2020, 03:25 AM)Jason Wrote: (1) Do not use large fonts like that again. It's considered shouting as is rude.

(2) You are in no position to tell us how to refer to Jesus or to anyone else. The name Ἰησοῦς is a transliteration of יְהוֹשֻׁעַ and of יֵשׁוּעַ, both names that exist in the Hebrew Bible. Ἰησοῦς (used throughout the New Testament) sounds like "Yesus," and it is transliterated into Latin as Iesus, which came into Enlgish as Jesus. There's nothing off about the name, and your passion for messianic nonsense doesn't make it better to say "Yeshua."

(3) "Matthew" wrote his gospel in Greek. (Yes, I know the arguments, and you're wrong.)

(4) You didn't say "blessed" before; you said "saved." I repeat: there is no verse in the Bible that says "in you all the nations of the earth will be saved." You don't need to SHOUT to try to prove that you didn't make this claim before. It's there for everyone to see.

(5) "Barach" is not a Hebrew word. I think you meant בֵּרַךְ bēraḵ (in the piel), but the word used there is actually וְנִבְרְכוּ vəniḇrəḵû "they will be blessed." It's in the niphal stem. There is no qal stem for this word, so "barach" (בָּרַךְ) is not a word.

(6) This is not a forum for you to try to make followers of your "messiah." We aren't interested in that nonsense. Believe what you want, but don't try to pass it off as Judaism or to act like you're somehow more "Jewish" than we are because you believe in someone that the Jewish people rejected flat-out long ago. We aren't interested in Jesus. We aren't interested in Yeshua. We aren't interested in Y'shua (this one really ISN'T a Hebrew name!). We aren't interested in any of it. It is foreign to us.

Moses told the Jewish people never to follow any god that our fathers did not know. Our fathers did not know Jesus. He was never the God of Israel, and he won't be taking that title today or any other day. I think you're confusing "Jewish Forums" with something that it isn't. It is not a podium for preachers of false gospels.

I didn't make the font larger, that happend automatically bc I had to find what that Hebrew scholar had discovered from the ancient rabbis, he's a karaite Jew. Dont believe Y'shua is Messiah either, but He knows that verse represents grafting, as did the ancient rabbis. 

Hebrew we now know for a fact is the original for Mathew, been a lot of discoveries maybe since you last looked into that subject. 

They're all 100% Jewish men after all....
Jesus don't mean anything was my point, where as Yeshua means Salvation for He will Yoshia, save his people from Thier sins, and that's the name he was told to be called by.(so I asked u that, out of simple respect for me)

I agree with all that Moses said, as Y'shua said do all that He says, and do it Dilligently. Said not one Yod or brush stroke would pass from Torah until heaven and earth pass away. (And Moshe said that HE would send us someone like Moses, and were to listen to all He says)

Have you researched into Metatron? 
Believing in a divine Messiah is not outside of Judaisim brother. 
And me saying a divine Messiah is legit, is not me trying to make you believe in Yeshua, that's a different subject. 

Sorry you took offence, but like I said that large font happend on its own, by copying and pasting from notes.
Completed,

You wrote - "where as Yeshua means Salvation for He will Yoshia, save his people from Thier sins"

Are you sure about that?

Please show me one verse in the Hebrew bible where the Hebrew word for salvation means saved from their sins.

It doesn't look like you addressed Jason's comments about the word "Barach"  you mistakenly used.

We cannot have a discussion if you just keep on throwing stuff at us without finishing one topic at a time.

Thank you.

Oh, and sorry, but we are free to use the name Jesus here on our forum. Not to disrespect you, but it is a name widely used in America and other places around the world for the Christian god/messiah.
(11-24-2020, 02:53 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Completed,

You wrote - "where as Yeshua means Salvation for He will Yoshia, save his people from Thier sins"

Are you sure about that?

Please show me one verse in the Hebrew bible where the Hebrew word for salvation means saved from their sins.

It doesn't look like you addressed Jason's comments about the word "Barach"  you mistakenly used.

We cannot have a discussion if you just keep on throwing stuff at us without finishing one topic at a time.

Thank you.

Oh, and sorry, but we are free to use the name Jesus here on our forum. Not to disrespect you, but it is a name widely used in America and other places around the world for the Christian god/messiah.
The Yeshua Yoshia is the Word pun I was speaking about,  was just showing how Jesus don't work for his actual name...The Hebrew word for "he will save" (Matthew 1:21) is "yoshia", which has the same Hebrew root as the name Yeshua. And this point of the text, just doesn't make since without using his real name, "Jesus" has no meaning what so ever,.....
 Mirriam is the direct decendent from David through her Father Joseph, not husband, even tho Joseph the husband is also from the line of David as well. 

“they will be blessed,” the root is barach, which means “to bless.” ...this is a quote from Hebrew scholar Nehimiah Gordon.  
I think the correct spelling would actually be baruch*..