The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
Robrecht Wrote:...several report to me and I am always learning from them so that I can effectively direct projects. I've worked with data from the adverse event reporting systems at the FDA for over 20 years. I forwarded to one of my scientist colleagues the most credible concerns referenced in this thread...
I'll bet that you've never yet heard of outsourcing the most useless of all diabolical experiments to societies of whom regard dogs as worthless beings:

(10-26-2021, 05:52 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: I'll bet that you've never yet heard of outsourcing the most useless of all diabolical experiments to societies of whom regard dogs as worthless beings:

I'm not an apologist for animal research. You should check the NIH grant request to see if there was a legitimate scientific rationale for the choice of animal used and the rest of the methodology. But first you may want to fact-check your video.
As if the Washington post itself wasn't in need of fact-checking, given their track record on other issues.
The sources of these alleged experiments were not only reported by those so-called "Right Wing" links: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=fauci+tunisia&t=h_&ia=web
Would Congress even bother interrogating Fauci, if these experiments were only Myth?
If you want to fact check the story, you need to look at the grant request, protocol, and study report. Have any of your sources produced these?
First of all, they need to know where to search, since simply Gooling for these isn't enough.
Initially, we could go from Fauci's track record of lieing to Congress.
Circumstantial evidence is already piling up, in the mean time. What would the following source gain, from not telling the truth?:

https://theparadise.ng/newly-unearthed-r...-research/

' Wrote:...The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently issued a letter that corrected the record regarding several misstatements made by Dr. Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins, who is the retiring NIH director. The public health agency acknowledged it had funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, even though such research was made illegal under the Trump administration.

The NIH demanded that EcoHealth Alliance, the third-party ‘non-profit’ that funneled the money to the Wuhan lab, come clean about the research that was actually taking place. The NIH’s admission was noted by Rutgers Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology Richard H. Ebright...
(10-27-2021, 06:29 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: First of all, they need to know where to search, since simply Gooling for these isn't enough.
Initially, we could go from Fauci's track record of lieing to Congress.
Circumstantial evidence is already piling up, in the mean time. What would the following source gain, from not telling the truth?:

https://theparadise.ng/newly-unearthed-r...-research/

What would the Washington Post editorialist have to gain from not telling the truth? Unfortunately, there are politically motivated sources both on the right and the left who distort the truth in order make the other side look bad. When that happens, an intelligent reader must know how to fact-check his sources. That's why I recommend looking at the grant request, protocol, and study report to try and determine who's telling the truth here. It could well be that both sides are slanting their stories and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
This type of virus mutates around the vaccine and it will never go away. It's called a variant. I've never witnessed a time when the entire world turned against its own citizens through the pretext of containing a virus.  A virus with a very high survivability rate. Both my husband and I, in our 60s,  have had the covid and did just fine. Now we have anti bodies which are far better. Yet for some  that is not good enough. Terms such as "right and left" don't seem applicable anymore but, as abstract concepts for labeling.

To my mind, C.S. Lewis's philosophical words are more relevant for these times.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
(10-27-2021, 05:32 PM)Dana Wrote: This type of virus mutates around the vaccine and it will never go away. It's called a variant. I've never witnessed a time when the entire world turned against its own citizens through the pretext of containing a virus.  A virus with a very high survivability rate. Both my husband and I, in our 60s,  have had the covid and did just fine. Now we have anti bodies which are far better. Yet for some  that is not good enough. Terms such as "right and left" don't seem applicable anymore but, as abstract concepts for labeling.

To my mind, C.S. Lewis's philosophical words are more relevant for these times.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”

Dana, I agree 100%. It's not about our health, but about controlling people. You can't escape, this madness affects the whole world.

I'm glad to hear that you and your husband are fine.
And I agree with both of you!

Many who say they are "following the science" are doing no such thing. They are following an agenda.

There is so much out there that isn't being told publicly it is just disgraceful.

Our bodies were made to handle these things (in most cases) as long as we treat them well!

The truth will prevail!

Just not sure when, but don't give up or in!
Thanks Blue Bird,  yes we are doing fine. The experience was much milder than the flu. It is good to know we are on the same page in thought of this viral hyper-reaction named Madness.

SMR, agreed as well. Somewhere I've heard it said that a lie makes multiple laps around the world before the Truth can even get its socks on! Something along that line.

I won't give up or in and wish you do the same. Thank you.