The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(01-12-2021, 12:31 PM)Jason Wrote: ... Let's not use this forum as a place to call everything into question and promote anti-science sentiment. This isn't the place for that.

I totally agree. I am not a scientist, but several report to me and I am always learning from them so that I can effectively direct projects. I've worked with data from the adverse event reporting systems at the FDA for over 20 years. I forwarded to one of my scientist colleagues the most credible concerns referenced in this thread and we are completely unimpressed by the interpretations of the data put forward by Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough. That's not to say that there are not risks from the vaccines. There are. But one must balance the risks and benefits in all of these issues.

As for the vaccination mandates, every mandate that I've heard of allows not only for medical exemptions but also personal freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. The alternative is frequent testing to monitor for infections in the unvaccinated. That is a reasonable alternative for protecting public health.
(07-31-2021, 04:24 PM)robrecht Wrote: I forwarded to one of my scientist colleagues the most credible concerns referenced in this thread and we are completely unimpressed by the interpretations of the data put forward by Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough. 

robrecht, yes, but the counter-argument that you and your scientist colleagues are completely unimpressed, isn't a scientific reasoning either.

If it was a small issue like a local lizard sanctuary, I would try to end the discussion as soon as possible, too. But as far as our topic is concerned, I would be glad if we, and I mean each side, take the other seriously. On the one hand there is fear, people could die or the disease could get out of control. On the other hand, people who grew up in countries with experiences with tyranny or are simply afraid of losing their freedom.
Bluebird Wrote:...there is fear, people could die or the disease could get out of control...
I've just discovered this legendary journalist, this morning, commenting on a different topic on another site: 

Whether Mr. Kunstler was the author of the following or not is not yet clear:

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/...more-15204'

J.H.Kunstler Wrote:...look, for instance, at where all that has left the hapless Dr. Tony Fauci.

Not only did he finance the development of the Covid-19 virus so he could heroically bring forth a super-vax to the awe of mankind, and gain a niche in the pantheon of Great Men in History (plus make a buck on his share of the vax patents), but he screwed up the public health messaging so badly that Science itself now looks like a mere evil racket instead of the great achievement it used to be. His reputation is shot and he could end his days in an orange jump suit doing Chinese fire drills up and down the exercise court at Lewisburg Federal Penitentiary... Tongue

...why the panicky rush to get absolutely everybody vaxed up? And how’s that working? I’ll tell you how: only with last-ditch attempts at totalitarian intimidation… you will have no rights to earn a living, go out in public, buy anything, or even protest on the street about any of these insults to human dignity.

The world has never seen the launch of such a gigantic lead balloon...
Mr. Boskov

Really?   Max Keiser, a man who has called Russia the world’s proponent of human rights? A man who has embraced one of the mosr despicable 9/11 conspiracy theories and has excoriated Israel?
And J.H. Kunstler, a proponent of the “deep state” out to destroy Donald Trump and one of the most ardent believers that the 2020 US presidential election was stolen?

You and I obviously have very different ideas about many things. I don’t see there being much dialogue between us in the future.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(07-31-2021, 05:39 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 04:24 PM)robrecht Wrote: I forwarded to one of my scientist colleagues the most credible concerns referenced in this thread and we are completely unimpressed by the interpretations of the data put forward by Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough. 

robrecht, yes, but the counter-argument that you and your scientist colleagues are completely unimpressed, isn't a scientific reasoning either.

If it was a small issue like a local lizard sanctuary, I would try to end the discussion as soon as possible, too. But as far as our topic is concerned, I would be glad if we, and I mean each side, take the other seriously. On the one hand there is fear, people could die or the disease could get out of control. On the other hand, people who grew up in countries with experiences with tyranny or are simply afraid of losing their freedom.

No, of course not. It's merely the conclusion reached by a scientist and educated layperson after viewing the presentations of Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough. We took their side seriously, to the point that we watched their presentations and evaluated them in light of our own advanced degrees, scientific experience, and literacy. You can find point-by-point refutations on the Internet if you're interested in hearing both sides. If you need help finding them let me know.
(08-01-2021, 01:02 PM)robrecht Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 05:39 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:

No, of course not. It's merely the conclusion reached by a scientist and educated layperson after viewing the presentations of Jessica Rose and Peter McCullough. We took their side seriously, to the point that we watched their presentations and evaluated them in light of our own advanced degrees, scientific experience, and literacy. You can find point-by-point refutations on the Internet if you're interested in hearing both sides. If you need help finding them let me know.

Yes, please post the link here.
(07-31-2021, 05:39 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 04:24 PM)robrecht Wrote: ... You can find point-by-point refutations on the Internet if you're interested in hearing both sides. If you need help finding them let me know.

Yes, please post the link here.

Here's a couple of links written for a general audience to get you started:

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/v...ccullough/

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-cardiologis...accination
Here are a coupe more of interest -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU-Jctu...tVnsuqdd5Q

https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c
(07-30-2021, 11:01 PM)Dana Wrote:  The Buccaneers, a football team,  require its un-vaccinated players to wear a yellow wristband to identify themselves. If this is true I find it horrifying.  The backers of this idea believe they are doing the right thing.  I see a conflict of morality and do not believe in humiliating players into succumbing to the pressure.  I don't follow football but if it is happening there and succeeds will the idea take hold?    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...ear-yellow

Judaism teaches some basic lessons on the dignity of others, one of the many things that had and continues to draw me to its teachings.   If we could be more concerned with removing the plank first from our own eyes prior to thinking of removing the speck from our neighbors, this sort of thing would not enter the consciousness of another.  The way I see it anyway.

From one of my favorite books A Code of Jewish Ethics, Chapter on the harm of humiliating others.  Whoever shames his neighbor in public, it is as if he shed his blood.  Babylonian Talmud,
Bava Mezia 58b.

When Rabbi Elazar ben Azariah was about to die, his disciples sat before him, and asked, "Rabbenu [our teacher], teach us only one thing" (i.e., one fundamental final teaching). "He replied, 'My children, what can I teach you? Every one of you go and be very careful of the dignity of others'" (Derech Eretz Rabbah, chapter 3).
Video 
(08-01-2021, 11:59 AM)RabbiO Wrote: ... Max Keiser, a man who has called Russia the world’s proponent of human rights? A man who has embraced one of the mosr despicable 9/11 conspiracy theories and has excoriated Israel?
And J.H. Kunstler, a proponent of the “deep state” out to destroy Donald Trump and one of the most ardent believers that the 2020 US presidential election was stolen?...
I'm only familiar with Max Keiser from an economic viewpoint. If he has commented on 9/11, human rights in Russia and Israeli policies, this would be extremely rare, having followed most of his videos. It would be helpful, if you could link us to these statements. Thus far, my only criticism I have against him has to do with only what I know he has broadcast. That is, my skepticism about the crypto currency he's busy trying to sell to everybody. Politically narrowing down his ideas to only economics, I agree with his sermons about financial independence through investing in a currency of which cannot be manipulated by governments and central banks. Economically, I don't agree with his prejudice against precious metals as investments.
The point of posting the video was not to sell Max Keiser, initially. It was intended exclusively to point to Mr. Kunstler's opinion on China.
Let's not cast the baby out of the tub along with the bath water.
As far as Mr. Kunstler's opinions on other issues are concerned, it was former president Dwight Eisenhower who initially mentioned the existence of a deep state. The deep state of which Mr. Eisenhower was discussing not only was in the business of selectively undermining personalities. But rather, the system in its entirety. As to Kunstler's claim that the deep state undermined Mr. Tump is concerned, what was not mentioned was that Bernie Sanders also fell victim to this very same syndicate. As long as the system of ballot-voting remains manipulable, neither yours nor my claim can be authenticized. The most foolproof way of preventing the distortion of election destiny worldwide would be to replace all methods of vote-casting with punchcard machines, of which workplaces have been using for decades, successfully eradicating fraudulent activity commited by employees.
Getting back to the pandemic, here's another example for reinforcing public redicule of the system. In the following video, counterdemontrations have been banned. The excuse given "public endangerment":

Despite social distancing and mask-wearing mandate, the police aren't anywhere to be seen at this selectively-allowed demonstration. Therefore, no measures are taken for establishing law and order: