The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
A friend sent me this.....I had no idea. Ironic that the descendant of Holocaust survivors is saving lives in Germany.

Sixty thousand Jews were in Thessaloniki, Greece on the eve of the outbreak of World War II. A living and vibrant Jewish community. Most of the porters in the port of Thessaloniki were Jews. The port of Thessaloniki was even closed on Saturday. Great rabbis lived there too

It was on this glorious community that the Nazi terror brutally rose.

Hitler took Greece by storm to secure his southern wing before launching Operation Barbarossa and the offensive against Russia. Out of 60,000 Thessaloniki Jews, about 50,000 were exterminated in Birkenau in a very short time.
Few survived.
Among the survivors were the Bourla family.
After the war in 1961 a son was born to the Bourla family. And they named him Israel - Abraham. (Albert).

Albert grew up and studied veterinary medicine. He received his doctorate in reproductive biotechnology from the Aristotle University of Salonika Veterinary School.
At the age of 34 he moved to the United States. He married a Jewish woman named Miriam and had two children.

In the United States, Bourla was integrated into the medical industry. He progressed very quickly and joined the Pfizer company where he became 'Head of Global Vaccines'.
From there, the road is short for his appointment as CEO of Pfizer in 2019.
Throughout the year, Bourla led the company's efforts to find a vaccine for corona in super efforts.
The vaccine that will save the lives of millions of people around the world was led and pushed by a Jew. Son of Holocaust survivors. From Thessaloniki.
His vaccine will also reach Germany, where 1000s have died from Covid - the vaccine will also save lives there.
No vaccine was ever developped in less than 5 years. The test phases are not one after an other as they used to be and they still go on. And there are serious side effects.

Pfizer writes:

WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
include:
• injection site pain
• tiredness
• headache
• muscle pain
• chills
• joint pain
• fever
• injection site swelling
• injection site redness
• nausea
• feeling unwell
• swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a
severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few
minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. For
this reason, your vaccination provider may ask you to stay at the place where you
received your vaccine for monitoring after vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic
reaction can include:
• Difficulty breathing
• Swelling of your face and throat
• A fast heartbeat
• A bad rash all over your body
• Dizziness and weakness
These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials.
Those are pretty much common side effects with many vaccines. Which is why I never get the flu shot. I'm not advocating for or against the vaccine, or stating is effectiveness. Just though it was an interesting story.
(01-11-2021, 10:08 PM)Chavak Wrote: Those are pretty much common side effects with many vaccines. Which is why I never get the flu shot. I'm not advocating for or against the vaccine, or stating is effectiveness. Just though it was an interesting story.

Yes, very interesting Chava, thank you for sharing!

I did hear the CEO of Pfzier was Jewish, just didn't read all of those other details!
This vaccine is different from the traditional vaccine, since it was developed from the RNA of the virus in a faster process.

I took the first does of the vaccine on Jan 1, and I'll have my second shot on Jan 22. Let's not use this forum as a place to call everything into question and promote anti-science sentiment. This isn't the place for that.
(01-12-2021, 12:31 PM)Jason Wrote: This vaccine is different from the traditional vaccine, since it was developed from the RNA of the virus in a faster process.

I took the first does of the vaccine on Jan 1, and I'll have my second shot on Jan 22. Let's not use this forum as a place to call everything into question and promote anti-science sentiment. This isn't the place for that.

Agreed!

Let's just keep on topic referencing the Pfzier CEO!
To know that at last the vaccine against covid has been produced made me so happy,because i want to return to the normality to be able to go out of my house,and travel...etc.what a good news that there's vaccine against covid!.
My state is making the vaccine available to us oldsters (over 65) in a couple of weeks. Not sure if I'll get it or not, but definitely will if it means I can travel again. I miss it! Jason, did you have any side effects from it? A friend said the first shot was okay but she felt sick after the second one.
I haven't had the second one yet. After the first, I had soreness at the injection site for one day, but no other symptoms. I'll let you know how the second one goes next weekend.
(01-13-2021, 11:57 AM)Jason Wrote: I haven't had the second one yet. After the first, I had soreness at the injection site for one day, but no other symptoms. I'll let you know how the second one goes next weekend.

Thanks! Last flu shot I had made my arm really sore for 10 days. Would like to know what to expect with this one.