The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(08-03-2021, 05:20 PM)4849 Wrote:I just wanted to say that German is like Chinese for many people. Maybe you find an english source like DW News  Smile

No languages needed, The video was posted only to point out the bias in law enforcement measures that were taken and not taken over two separate interest groups. One group was prevented from gathering, on the basis of "potential public endangerment" while the other group was allowed to gather, without there being any enforcement of social distancing and mask-wearing mandate for the latter group.

[quote pid='4854' dateline='1628037303']
...If the ones with obesity, Type 2 Diabetes and cardio vascular disease are the top contributors to death from/with Covid, why are they giving out free donuts...
[/quote]

Because, it would be difficult to lure physically decadent persons with tofu burgers
searchinmyroots Wrote:...If the ones with obesity, Type 2 Diabetes and cardio vascular disease are the top contributors to death from/with Covid, why are they giving out free donuts...

Because, it would be difficult to lure physically decadent persons with tofu burgers.  Tongue
4853 Wrote:...“Covid-19 has impacted on the nation’s mental health, but the effect of isolation, financial insecurity and fear has hit many of those who were already vulnerable...
The threat of homelessness is probably the most dramatic of threats concerning. Here in Germany, a real estate tycoon has used a departamental technicality, in order to evict a family of which they have tried evicting through other means. The court even ruled in favor of this tycoon, during the first instance. This has sparked protests to take place in front of this tycoon's residence as well as in a more public location. What surprises me is the fact that no protests have been taken in front of the court house of which is the root of the problem. The presiding judge or judgess should have been forcibly removed from that courthouse by a Torch & Pitchfork crowd: 

https://rdl.de/beitrag/zwangs-r-umung-w-...-auf-sauer

Quote:...Titled, "We're angry at Angry", more than 150 people showed their solidarity with those affected by an imminent eviction by the real estate company Sauer Immobilien & Wohnbau GmbH, today.

At the end of March, the last tenants are to vacate their apartment from Sauer property in Eschholzstrasse. The family of 9 cannot and does not want to leave the apartment in which they have dwelled in for over 20 years.

The next rally will take place on Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. in front of the residence of the real estate company...
(08-03-2021, 09:19 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Yes, we were encouraged to take a language. Actually, in elementary school I did take French for a very short while. Then in High School, Spanish. Never really excelled or took either one seriously at the time but looking back, it would have been nice to really know another language.

It's really strange how people in other countries usually know more than one language and most of us here in the USA, in my opinion,  don't really care about it.

Nice to hear about your school system. Spanish, French and Hebrew besides English is a lot I would say. 

For me, it's hard to learn new words and grammar. I'm more of the math type. English however is an exception. I must have been about 5 years old when I first heard it and I was passionate from the very beginning. Learning English at school was ok, but I haven't really learned to speak, read and understand. That came with my visits to Scotland, Ireland and England. I'm still struggling with your prepositions and when to use which time.

I think school is in part a waist of time. I had Latin, French, Spanish and English at school - so many hours that I could have spent better. For example, how to deal with life's challenges and learn Hebrew.

For me, the amazing thing with a foreign language is, that I can speak with other people who don't speak my language and really understand what they say.
(08-04-2021, 05:41 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote:
searchinmyroots Wrote:...If the ones with obesity, Type 2 Diabetes and cardio vascular disease are the top contributors to death from/with Covid, why are they giving out free donuts...

Because, it would be difficult to lure physically decadent persons with tofu burgers.  Tongue

Even with free joints, I can't believe it!

https://www.californiacitynews.org/2021/...beach.html
(08-04-2021, 05:41 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote:

Yes, I get that, but in today's world there are A LOT more options and if you'll notice, the whole "plant based" industry has taken off in the last couple of years with no slowing down in site.

If they can mandate injections which I pay for with my tax dollars, they certainly can subsidize the farmers a lot more than they do the dairy and meat industries (at least here in the states).

I'm not saying everyone has to make a full transition, but have to admit a majority of people are not as healthy as we used to be. The USA spends the most in what is called "healthcare" and surprisingly enough, we have the highest number of people with the worst health.

Somethings not working right!
(08-04-2021, 02:04 PM)4861 Wrote:...free joints...

If you've got any to spare, I  might even consider going for a poke Wink  Heart
(08-04-2021, 03:17 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 02:04 PM)4861 Wrote:...free joints...

If you've got any to spare, I  might even consider going for a poke Wink  Heart

It's not me who has it.
It doesen't matter who has it, as long as I get some  Rolleyes Tongue Exclamation .
(08-04-2021, 05:08 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: It doesen't matter who has it, as long as I get some  Rolleyes Tongue Exclamation .

Go ahead! You'll find a lot in Switzerland, another reason for you to move there.