The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simulated Debate
I wished for Christianity to be true when I was young. I studied Greek to read the New Testament. I read apologetics books. I invested time and energy in arguments designed to support Christianity. God has proven no such thing regarding Jesus or Christian faith. No such thing. It is completely false.
(02-24-2021, 02:34 AM)Ismq Wrote: I'm sorry if i have broken the rules of the forum.sometimes one want to answer too.

That's okay Ismq, sometimes debates can get a little out of hand and go in the wrong direction.

The important part is that you have expressed your willingness to abide by the forum rules.

Please understand we are not trying to silence you or anyone.

All we are doing is asking to refrain from posting scripture from the Christian bible stating it is proof or that it is truth.

All people of all religions can claim the same thing.

Our goal here is to discuss Judaism and things related to being Jewish.

We can discuss other religions and beliefs or what/how certain bible verses may mean or be interpreted, but we don't want people to tell us what Judaism teaches is false, wrong or incomplete.

G-d gave the Torah to the Jewish people to learn and teach as it is written.

That's what we are trying to do, fulfill G-d's instructions.
How about this video? Watch it and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=407onUCsj3I
(05-16-2021, 06:40 AM)wes Wrote: How about this video? Watch it and learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=407onUCsj3I

There is never a face palm emoji when you need one.
בקש שלום ורדפהו