The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torah laws today
I'd like to know if all laws that are found in the torah:laws about leper,laws about damages..etc are obeyed today?
(03-03-2021, 02:33 AM)Ismq Wrote: I'd like to know if all laws that are found in the torah:laws about leper,laws about damages..etc are obeyed today?

You asked this on the other thread. Why double up threads? If you asked it there, await your answer.
(03-03-2021, 03:30 AM)Jason Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 02:33 AM)Ismq Wrote: I'd like to know if all laws that are found in the torah:laws about leper,laws about damages..etc are obeyed today?

You asked this on the other thread. Why double up threads? If you asked it there, await your answer.

Jason,

I told him on the other thread that he was changing his question from his original post so that is why he opened this thread.

So it's my doing that he asked twice. Smile
(03-03-2021, 03:50 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 03:30 AM)Jason Wrote:

Jason,

I told him on the other thread that he was changing his question from his original post so that is why he opened this thread.

So it's my doing that he asked twice. Smile

In that case. Smile

The answer is “No”.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Well, the laws about leprosy aren't applicable because leprosy has been essentially eradicated in the modern world. The laws of damages have been expanded in the halachah, and they are essentially applicable.
What about the other laws?
(03-05-2021, 05:44 PM)Ismq Wrote: What about the other laws?

Ismq,

I think you have to understand the "laws".

First of all, not all of the laws are for all of the people. Some are specific to certain people like women, men, priests, etc.

Also, some laws are only for the land of Israel and some cannot be performed as they don't apply to the time we live in.

You are asking a very broad question.

What answer are you looking for?