The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will the Jewish Messiah be like?
(04-19-2021, 07:41 AM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 01:55 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Bluebird,

Here is an article that may help as well -

https://jewsforjudaism.org/knowledge/art...he-messiah

Yes searchinmyroots, now I have a small impression. I'm a little disappointed, too. I thought there would be more about him, considering the excitement that I found in the scriptures you told me before. Its great to build the 3rd temple and bring peace to Israel and the word. But there are still many questions open, for example how will he get all the nations to accept the G-d of Israel? That would mean that almost 8 billion people would have to find a rabbi who converts them after one year of learning. Only then it could be one flock with one shepherd.  Maybe it's just because of my lack of understanding of Judaism.

Well, it's not very clear how things will take place, but it is very clear what will.

There is an old saying in Judaism, not sure exactly how it goes but here is it's meaning (I'm not doing it any justice but the message should be clear) -

There was a gathering for a Jewish event and it seemed as if too many people would show up and there wouldn't be enough space. So one person asked another - How will it be possible to fit all of these people in such a small space? Miraculously, they all fit as G-d will find a way.

Same goes when people ask how all of the Jewish people will be able to return to Israel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will the Jewish Messiah be like? - by searchinmyroots - 04-19-2021, 01:20 PM