The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New old days
Blue Bird,

I think you are a sensitive individual and it's hard to imagine anyone withdrawing from the forum because of something you may have asked or said.  Questions are good, it is how we learn.  

I think over the years people come and go based on their own needs which vary for everyone.  I was once heavy into the Hebrew language but that has diminished over time and I am not here so much anymore.  Others have their own personal reasons which often have to do with time and other activities.
(05-07-2021, 12:14 AM)Dana Wrote: Blue Bird,

I think you are a sensitive individual and it's hard to imagine anyone withdrawing from the forum because of something you may have asked or said.  Questions are good, it is how we learn.  

I think over the years people come and go based on their own needs which vary for everyone.  I was once heavy into the Hebrew language but that has diminished over time and I am not here so much anymore.  Others have their own personal reasons which often have to do with time and other activities.

Thank you Dana.

Your learning Hebrew is amazing that you can understand entire movies now.

I would be happy to see you from time to time.