The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn't go so well
It seems that God has a sense of humor

Yes, I saw that!

Wow, kinda of spooky.

We have to be careful of what comes out of our mouths!!

Thanks for sharing Blue Bird
Something like that spreads like a wildfire  Smile ! I'm sorry for the man, but obviously his god didn't agree with him.
Hasan Bitmez, 54, died today. So many have died suddenly and unexpectedly since 2021. A tragic death! He didn't know or didn't want to realize the easiest way to receive a blessing...
Wow, i guess it was related to the heart attack, which may have been related to something else!
Here is another “incident” on German television from yesterday. She said the WHO was horrified by the situation in Gaza as her speech became increasingly unclear. She then disappeared from the screen.

I also see that the situation in Gaza is terrible for civilians, but I find it "strange" that someone again fainted while making negative comments about Israel (even though she was trying to report relatively neutrally).

https://bnnbreaking.com/breaking-news/he...broadcast/
(12-19-2023, 07:33 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Here is another “incident” on German television from yesterday. She said the WHO was horrified by the situation in Gaza as her speech became increasingly unclear. She then disappeared from the screen.

I also see that the situation in Gaza is terrible for civilians, but I find it "strange" that someone again fainted while making negative comments about Israel (even though she was trying to report relatively neutrally).

As Sigmund Freund is said to have said, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.” 

While it is understandable to want and tempting to see the hand of G-d in these instances, they are too minor in the grand scheme of things to make a lasting impression, to have any of meaningful impact. It is like saying a rifle misfiring and killing a Nazi soldier was proof that G-d was going to take down the Nazis for their treatment of Jews.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(12-19-2023, 10:40 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 07:33 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Here is another “incident” on German television from yesterday. She said the WHO was horrified by the situation in Gaza as her speech became increasingly unclear. She then disappeared from the screen.

As Sigmund Freund is said to have said, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.” 

While it is understandable to want and tempting to see the hand of G-d in these instances, they are too minor in the grand scheme of things to make a lasting impression, to have any of meaningful impact. It is like saying a rifle misfiring and killing a Nazi soldier was proof that G-d was going to take down the Nazis for their treatment of Jews.

As far as I know, Sigmund Freud had a rather secular view of the world. Please check if I wrote, "God struck her down as punishment." I mentioned this incident exactly as it happened, opening up the possibility that God's hand was in it. Can you be sure that wasn't the case?

The misfiring gun may have saved the life of one Jew and that makes a difference, at least for him (and how can be Gods hand not be in it). However, the Nazi persecution is too great for me to draw any conclusions.
People who have a television probably use the “Tagesschau” at 8 p.m. as their main source of information, it is very professional. And yet the woman who reported on Israel's "right-wing radical government" and failed judicial reform couldn't finish her report. I don't think there's anything behind it, I just thought it fit thematically with the cases mentioned above.