The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do they think Jesus is G-d?
(07-26-2023, 07:52 AM)Maks Wrote: Yeshua is God's Salvation for the world. Those that seek truth will find it. God is very real. I also see Satan is working very hard to blind unbeleivers of the Gospel, Jews from Accepting their Messiah Other religions in worship of Demons. Bless those that seek the truth.

I suggested on another -  non-Jewish - forum that you recently joined, that you might want to read the forum rules. That forum also does not allow proselytizing. If you are interested in real dialogue- which I very much doubt - you need to understand that you’re not going to last here very long if you will not follow the rules.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(07-26-2023, 11:41 AM)RabbiO Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 07:52 AM)Maks Wrote: Yeshua is God's Salvation for the world. Those that seek truth will find it. God is very real. I also see Satan is working very hard to blind unbeleivers of the Gospel, Jews from Accepting their Messiah Other religions in worship of Demons. Bless those that seek the truth.

I suggested on another -  non-Jewish - forum that you recently joined, that you might want to read the forum rules. That forum also does not allow proselytizing. If you are interested in real dialogue- which I very much doubt - you need to understand that you’re not going to last here very long if you will not follow the rules.

Thank you RabbiO.

I actually sent Maks a message and deleted the post as it is just proselytizing.
(09-21-2021, 05:27 PM)J-Man 70 Wrote: Why do Christians think Jesus is G-dsaid? How would something like that even be possible? Jesus prayed to G-d, so how could he himself be G-d?
I am Christian.  My post is for information only, not for proselytizing.

In the Christian bible, the first books are called the four gospels which are about Jesus's life - and a testimony of what he said mostly as an adult near the end of his life.

Jesus said  he came forth from the Father in John 16:28   

So that is the fundamental basis for Jesus being God in the Christian view of God as Father, Son, Holy Spirit.   Jesus also said - before Abraham was, I am.

Coming forth from the Father in that context is that Jesus Himself is God.  John 1:1-3 implies "coming forth from the Father" would have had to had happened before anything was created.

Also, coming forth from the Father is the basis for Jesus being known to Christians as the Son of God.

Again my post is for information only    The validity of Christianity will be when the end time events in the Tanach (for Jews), and the Tanach plus New Testament (for Christians) start being fulfilled.     We can watch together as those things start to happen, without being at each others throats - recognizing for now our differences in beliefs.

(Christians, many of whom like me, have a belief in what is called the rapture, in order to avoid some of those end times events)
(09-08-2023, 04:14 AM)Douggg Wrote: (Christians, many of whom like me, have a belief in what is called the rapture, in order to avoid some of those end times events)

Or Christians who believe in the rapture but it is up to God to carry it out in His time (not up to us to avoid things we don't like to experience) as it is written in Mt. 24 "Immediately after the tribulation... he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect." (I think after the tribulation but before the wrath bowls, to be precise)