The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1503 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1503 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1508 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1508 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1589 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1589 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel: Are the Palestinian Arabs as they claim really victims, or are they victim-makers?
(11-21-2021, 06:09 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: FWIW, It would be much easier to read these threads if the body of the initial comments weren't so long that imho the nearly 1000 users signed up for this forum treat it as tl;dr thread. [...]

I recognize your annoyance, your criticism, and indeed am grateful for your feedback. 
There is a difference between opening a discussion with a short unsubstantiated opinion, compared with one that has factual information supported by sources. 
Why then do I choose to do the latter? 
Some people like yourself understand these matters and maybe do not desire to challenge the lies against Israel and the Jewish people currently promoted on social media. However, others would like to do that, and would like to have the information to make that possible. I repeat the major "Palestinian" Arab propaganda together with rebuttal, which I hope will form a resource here, for the wider Jewish Community including young people. 
While I do not pretend to be an expert, what you see from me is the result of about 8 years research and experience in rebutting "Palestinian" Arab propaganda on a different and now defunct, major website.
I don't know how much smaller a text would suit you, as that tends to vary from person to person, but if a particular discussion interests you (since I try to put the most important points first), consider maybe just reading the first few paragraphs and just ignore the rest, as you wish.
Robert Wrote:...(It would certainly not surprise me if the video is genuine; which likely it is.)...

Liveleak used to host all such videos, until they gave the site over to someone else: https://www.itemfix.com/?r=ll

In the mean time, this is how neighboring Arabs occupying Egypt behave:

https://www.peta.de/themen/aegypten-kamele-pferde/

[Image: 2018-Kamele-Aegypten-Schlaege-02-c-PETA-Asia.jpg]

Here, somewhere on the Mediterranean coast:

[Image: G9sfRuK.jpg]

These Miscreants (to put it lightly) don't behave much better in their host countries:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02...99472.html

' Wrote:...
  • Sheep being kicked in the face and head, lifted by their ears, fleeces or legs, and hurled into solid structures.

• A worker standing on the neck of a conscious sheep and bouncing up and down...
(11-24-2021, 11:53 AM)Alan_BoskovThese Miscreants (to put it lightly) don\t behave much better in their host countries: Wrote: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02...99472.html

I'm not sure if the owners of this website would desire to expand the number of subjects / categories, so people would be welcome to post discussions on new subjects such as: 
Livestock welfare,
the destruction of the natural environment including the catastrophic amount of species extinctions since 1970,
and regarding the mainstream science warning about the climate emergency due to human-caused carbon emissions.

However: 
You refer to what can be called livestock cruelty, cruelty for which there can be no excuse, but unfortunately the issues between human beings and animals and the natural environment are significantly worse even than despicable cruelty to animals. 
The World's wildlife has declined by about 50% since 1970 due to human activity:
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new...180952887/

There are some of us who ponder the question of: "Are we alone"?.
That very word "alone" says it all on our generally poor psychological attitude on the natural environment. 
We are NOT "alone" because there are the other sentient beings on this planet, in other words the wildlife; which we are destroying. Anyone who looks properly at the many available documentaries, will see for example how elephants love and look after their family.

Then there is the typical human attitude, where we seem to believe that only we exist.
Example, from a news report on "development" in forested areas of the Russian Federation:
A self-employed builder remarked:
Quote:"There was nothing here before I arrived ...."
Indeed, there was only: 
Forest, with each tree supporting an entire bio-system of: insect, bird, and animal life.
This then was the "nothing" to which he was referring; with its days no doubt numbered once he had arrived ...
[quote pid='5468' dateline='1637751462']
I recognize your annoyance, your criticism, and indeed am grateful for your feedback. 
There is a difference between opening a discussion with a short unsubstantiated opinion, compared with one that has factual information supported by sources. 
Why then do I choose to do the latter? 
Some people like yourself understand these matters and maybe do not desire to challenge the lies against Israel and the Jewish people currently promoted on social media. However, others would like to do that, and would like to have the information to make that possible. I repeat the major "Palestinian" Arab propaganda together with rebuttal, which I hope will form a resource here, for the wider Jewish Community including young people. 
While I do not pretend to be an expert, what you see from me is the result of about 9 years research and experience in rebutting "Palestinian" Arab propaganda on a different and now defunct, major website.
I don't know how much smaller a text would suit you, as that tends to vary from person to person, but if a particular discussion interests you (since I try to put the most important points first), consider maybe just reading the first few paragraphs and just ignore the rest, as you wish.
[/quote]

IMO, the current generation stops reading after a few sentences. Each one of these threads has the same 3-4 users. If you shorten it to cover one new instance at a time with a single topic, you may get more users to interact with the thread.

You could try pulling one of these for example from this website to pull a subject from:

https://www.israellycool.com/
Robert Wrote:...I'm not sure if the owners of this website would desire to expand the number of subjects / categories, so people would be welcome to post discussions on new subjects such as: 
Livestock welfare,
the destruction of the natural environment including the catastrophic amount of species extinctions since 1970,
and regarding the mainstream science warning about the climate emergency due to human-caused carbon emissions...

We already have a Covid subject going of which started out with a Jewish executive heading Pfizer. The topic has metamorphized into a more scientific direction. Nobody has yet gotten into trouble there for posting messages of which do not directly relate to this particular executive.
Even though topics like animal welfare and the environment don't directly connect with Judaism, indirectly they definitely play a role in either endangering our existence on a longer term basis or point out the behavior of those groups of which our countries host. Regarding that savage element of which is occupying Gaza and the once civilized and advanced nation of Egypt, these ballast existences of whom have no desire (or even capability?) to evolve into functioning Human Beings demonstrate, through their barbarism, of what they are capable of doing to civilized beings, once they become the opportunity to do so.
(11-24-2021, 02:02 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: IMO, the current generation stops reading after a few sentences. Each one of these threads has the same 3-4 users. If you shorten it to cover one new instance at a time with a single topic, you may get more users to interact with the thread. [...]

I’m grateful for your feedback. Please may I ask if you would be willing to let me have the benefit of your insight:

In Jewish communities worldwide, many Jewish people (as an interview on “France 24” only too clearly illustrated) have come to believe the highly-successful “Palestinian” Arab propaganda, as reinforced by the Media within the country in which that Jewish community lives, that:
The “Palestinians” were the native people of a country called “Palestine” who had their country stolen from them by Jewish invaders, and as a result of which live under Israeli/Jewish oppression/persecution and occupation, not to mention also: apartheid, genocide, and expulsion (all at the same time)!

Such Jewish people believe all that unverified-nonsense, there being zero-information coming their way to rebut it. As a result, such people having a strong sense of justice, are emotionally upset upon the “Palestinians” behalf, and consequently, also very angry against Israel.

Please then may I invite you to let me know, how you will seek to disabuse such Jewish people of their misapprehension, while making certain to keep within the size of text you have let me know you consider appropriate; and also while providing them with proof for your reasoning, so they will be less likely to react to you by dismissing what you say to them (as pro-"Palestinian" Arabs typically react), as: “Propaganda”, “Hasbara”, “Dehumanization”, “Subterfuge”, “Rant”, “Lies”, “Fake”, “Spam”.
This thread within a thread about animal cruelty has nothing to do with antisemitism. If you want to discuss it then create a thread related to kosher versus halal slaughter. Otherwise it is seen as Islamophobia. Keep in mind that kaparot outdoor slaughter would likely be brought up as a comparison.
Robert,

The Pro-Palestinian crowd is extremely much better at anti-Israel propaganda as the misinformation is parroted heavily across numerous media sources (including non-Arab) while pro-Israel is rarely seen outside of Israeli (and very few Jewish websites) media sources. I've been fighting antisemitism online for decades and have found little to no support in discussion threads.

The word Palestine was created three times in history to disconnect Jews from the Levant. First was by the Romans, Second was by the British and third was by Jordan. The PLO was created in 1964 to destroy Israel and not name a people.

As to how to reverse this trend of Jews in the diaspora leaning further and further Left. it requires Jews to go to mainstream websites and debunk the misinformation on their websites and not create websites that no one will read. Their thinking of the rhyme "Sticks and stones may break my bones But words shall never hurt me" has historically not worked as we have entered the the third millennia of antisemitism.
Robert Wrote:...how you will seek to disabuse such Jewish people of their misapprehension, while making certain to keep within the size of text you have let me know you consider appropriate; and also while providing them with proof for your reasoning, so they will be less likely to react to you by dismissing what you say to them, as: “Propaganda”, “Hasbara”, “D[/b]ehumanization”,[b] “Subterfuge”, “Rant”, “Lies”, “Fake”, “Spam”...

The best way to do so would be to expose them to the dangers of having such elements within a near proximity. Ultimately, the burden of proof is on those sceptics and not on us informed ones.
(11-25-2021, 02:49 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: This thread within a thread about animal cruelty has nothing to do with antisemitism. If you want to discuss it then create a thread related to kosher versus halal slaughter. Otherwise it is seen as Islamophobia. Keep in mind that kaparot outdoor slaughter would likely be brought up as a comparison.

I believe your concern to be misplaced, since I did not open any divergent discussion but simply responded to it.
There is no evidence here of any "islamophobia".
Koshur slaughter has nothing whatsoever to do with one video showing cattle being beaten-up.