The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three discouraging stories that I read...
Tongue 
A story that shocked and stunned me....
Head of major Israeli Jail: Female soldiers were prostituted to terrorist inmates (israel365news.com)

O Israel is it too much to ask:
1} Any women in Prision service should have mininal contact with men; let it be largly in Administration so as to release able bodied men for prison service; and if they be guards put them in charge of women [ such as putting men in charge of men]
(one readon I do not beleive women in military service should not be beside men in combat but seperate roles]

and also came across this:
How do you persuade the ultra-Orthodox to eat nutritious meals and prevent chronic diseases when they believe the Messiah will come tomorrow? (israel365news.com)

Oh men of Israel..Is it too much to ask to eat a sensible healty diet?

And just this minuite
Israel caves to Waqf pressure: Removes Menorah from Tomb of Samuel the Prophet (israel365news.com)
Samuel was a  prophet to the Jewish Not Arab Nation,,,,,,
This following more comprehensive source doesen't mention prostitutes. Is one source possibly exaggerating or is the other source remaining silent about certain details?:

https://newsrnd.com/news/2021-09-14-fail...T6TMY.html

' Wrote:...It should be noted that this is not a matter of receiving material bribes, but of an unusual response to the prisoners' requests in exchange for silence in the wards...