The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohen as a first name
(03-15-2022, 10:19 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil and Moon Unit.

Yep, that's one example I was thinking of.

I think Bruce Willis and his former wife Demi' Moore's has kids names Rumer and Scout.

Cohen's not sounding too bad now!
Especially, if Sacha were to follow as a middle name  Big Grin

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
Hmm... I can't get that out of my head from the article:

„So, what’s the deal with the name Cohen? It’s hard to precisely pin down the exact reason for its increasing popularity, but it fits into a few current American naming trends: the continued use of surnames as first names (think Jackson and Mason), as well as the popularity of boys’ names ending in “-en” (Aiden, Brayden, Jayden, ...”

... or Bid-en...could he cause a decrease in Coh-en???   Wink 

Nonetheless, I like the sound of Cohen as a family name or surname.
(03-16-2022, 06:34 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Hmm... I can't get that out of my head from the article:

„So, what’s the deal with the name Cohen? It’s hard to precisely pin down the exact reason for its increasing popularity, but it fits into a few current American naming trends: the continued use of surnames as first names (think Jackson and Mason), as well as the popularity of boys’ names ending in “-en” (Aiden, Brayden, Jayden, ...”

... or Bid-en...could he cause a decrease in Coh-en???   Wink 

Nonetheless, I like the sound of Cohen as a family name or surname.

Ha, I don't think there will be a huge uptick in naming people Bid-en!
More likely, Bi-Den  Big Grin