The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with missionaries
Shalom RabbiO and Jason, don't get me wrong, I do have firm and committed beliefs, but just like Caleb (who was a Goy), he was more of a Hebrew than those who died in the wilderness, because he believed the Land could be taken, with them "crossing over." I'm sort of like that, and the missionary "giants" of our day do not scare me in the least, as I KNOW how to overcome them and defeat them. As time goes on, I will hopefully be able to show you of my abilities to demolish what they teach. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
I've seen lots of videos of Black Hebrew Israelites demolishing and defeating the people they're talking to. The tactics are often aggressive and almost threatening. I don't consider that a way to convince people. Defeating bad ideas with louder bad ideas doesn't get us anywhere.
Shalom Jason, I am in full agreement about using "louder bad ideas" not getting anywhere. What I was saying that by sincerely and honestly demolishing FALSE and DECEITFUL bad ideas with GOOD sound reasoning, which is currently not being used the way I know it can be, was the process I was relating to. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Shalom Jason, let me give you an example. The missionaries claim they understand how Moshe WROTE of their "savior," yet when you ask them to produce anything that Moshe wrote concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, they are at a loss, and are clueless as to where Moshe wrote about this. This is something that proves they are fake and not what they claim to be, when they cannot produce what Moshe wrote. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
(07-28-2020, 11:48 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom Jason, let me give you an example.  The missionaries claim they understand how Moshe WROTE of their "savior," yet when you ask them to produce anything that Moshe wrote concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, they are at a loss, and are clueless as to where Moshe wrote about this.  This is something that proves they are fake and not what they claim to be, when they cannot produce what Moshe wrote.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

But don't you also believe in Jesus as your savior? What's the difference?
(07-29-2020, 01:14 AM)Jason Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 11:48 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom Jason, let me give you an example.  The missionaries claim they understand how Moshe WROTE of their "savior," yet when you ask them to produce anything that Moshe wrote concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, they are at a loss, and are clueless as to where Moshe wrote about this.  This is something that proves they are fake and not what they claim to be, when they cannot produce what Moshe wrote.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

But don't you also believe in Jesus as your savior? What's the difference?

Shalom Jason, the difference is that I did have the opportunity (for about a year) to sit at the feet of a young rabbi back in the 80's who was a student of Menachem Mendel Schneerson (The Rebbe). At that time, I was aware of a great mystery that even The Rebbe said Solomon in ALL his wisdom despaired over it's SECRET meaning. This mystery concerned the parah adumah, and how the Ashes could BOTH defile AND cleanse. This mystery and SECRET is not known by any of the missionaries, and that basically is the difference. My hope is that Judaism will also come to know of the difference, and then confront the missionaries to expose their false messiah. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
All right. Shrug.
Shalom Everyone, I wonder if King David was thinking about the parah adumah when he wrote this:

(Psa 119:18) Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Torah.

If only we ALL would be like King David! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
(07-29-2020, 10:14 PM)ImAHebrew Wrote: Shalom Everyone, I wonder if King David was thinking about the parah adumah when he wrote this:

(Psa 119:18) Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Torah.

If only we ALL would be like King David!  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Where in the world did you come up with that?
Shalom Jason, this link is an article that is based upon the teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson (https://www.chabad.org/therebbe/article_...-Torah.htm).  Within this article, it states:

"Indeed, among chukim themselves, the most puzzling of all is the command of the Red Heifer. Even King Solomon, the wisest of men, who could understand the Divine rationale underlying other chukim, could not fathom the reasoning behind the command of the Red Heifer, which brought purity to the impure and rendered the pure impure. Concerning this decree, he admitted: “I said, ‘I will gain wisdom,’ but it is far from me” — the command of the Red Heifer transcended even the extraordinary intellect of King Solomon."

So, I'm pretty sure that even King Solomon would have desired that his eyes be OPENED to be able to understand this most puzzling command from the Torah.  This chukah is the FOUNDATION of the Torah, and when King David asked that his eyes be opened so that he could behold wondrous things out of the Torah, to me, this FOUNDATIONAL chukah would be at the top of his list.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.