Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Miracle in the Sky
#1
Check the news.

Applaud the bravery.
Reply
#2
(09-30-2026, 06:26 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Check the news.

Applaud the bravery.

Saw the news. Applaud the outcome. 

I am glad that the joy of Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret, and Simchat Torah will not be marred by a horrid misdeed.

(By the way, I will be away for a couple of weeks so even if the most fascinating post deserves a response I will probably not be able to respond - if I even see it - until my return.)
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Reply
#3
(09-30-2026, 06:53 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(09-30-2026, 06:26 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Check the news.

Applaud the bravery.

Saw the news. Applaud the outcome. 

I am glad that the joy of Sukkot, Shemini Atzeret, and Simchat Torah will not be marred by a horrid misdeed.

(By the way, I will be away for a couple of weeks so even if the most fascinating post deserves a response I will probably not be able to respond - if I even see it - until my return.)

If your absence is due to health reasons, I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)