Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings! I come in peace as an Unbeliever/Seeker
#3
(08-02-2026, 11:15 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: RE:  I and others may dive deeper

It is this 'deep dive' that I desire. This is not a condemnation of you personally, but I have found that most of the Christians I talk to are satisfied with casual knowledge: God created, God died, I believe, show me my mansion. I seek much more clarity than that. I assure you that this discussion will be lengthy and is not for the easily distracted. Again, I beg for your patience. I am an medically retired old head. I'm not sure if I am in the right sub-forum or place. If I am not, would you please direct me to the appropriate sub-forum or section for a discussion such as this. 

I notice that when you say 'God' you write it as G-d. If I remember correctly, it is to show reverence for the divine name. The idea being that the name of God is treated as especially sacred, so it’s spelled in a modified way. I do not wish to be disrespectful in any way, and if this vernacular is more conducive, then I will adjust accordingly. 

Thank you for your response, patience, and time.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings! I come in peace as an Unbeliever/Seeker - by irmadlad - 08-02-2026, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)