08-03-2026, 02:19 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Please remember, this is a Jewish forum so we will answer from a Jewish perspective.
There are several Christian members here as well who can answer from their perspective, but I don't want it to turn into preaching.
Since we are past your introduction, a more suitable sub forum may be either Judaism General or World Religion.
I think it is fair and could be quite interesting to read replies from different religions, so maybe the World Religion sub forum would be best.
As for how I write G-d, that is a personal choice. No offense taken or adjustments need to be made if others write it differently.
I'm curious, do you have any replies to my short version answers?
Please remember, this is a Jewish forum so we will answer from a Jewish perspective.
There are several Christian members here as well who can answer from their perspective, but I don't want it to turn into preaching.
Since we are past your introduction, a more suitable sub forum may be either Judaism General or World Religion.
I think it is fair and could be quite interesting to read replies from different religions, so maybe the World Religion sub forum would be best.
As for how I write G-d, that is a personal choice. No offense taken or adjustments need to be made if others write it differently.
I'm curious, do you have any replies to my short version answers?

