08-03-2026, 10:03 PM
irmalad
If looking at my username you are curious, let me answer before you ask, yes I am.
I have not had a chance to read through your lengthy posts. I will try to so as soon as possible. Nor have I had a chance to read through the responses posted by searchinmyroots.
One thing I would caution you about from the get-go. There are some questions to which one can give the Jewish answers. Many questions can, however, only be given a Jewish answer or several different Jewish answers. Judaism is not monolithic. There are difference between the movements and even within the movements.
I welcome you to the forum. Let's see how the discussions go. May your journey be pleasant and rewarding.
One quick note. I did see that you reference Lucifer in your most recent post. As you may know, Judaism does not believe in the devil. Judaism posits that Satan is a job title for an angel who serves G-d.
irmadlad
If looking at my username you are curious, let me answer before you ask, yes I am.
I have not had a chance to read through your lengthy posts. I will try to so as soon as possible. Nor have I had a chance to read through the responses posted by searchinmyroots.
One thing I would caution you about from the get-go. There are some questions to which one can give the Jewish answers. Many questions can, however, only be given a Jewish answer or several different Jewish answers. Judaism is not monolithic. There are difference between the movements and even within the movements.
I welcome you to the forum. Let's see how the discussions go. May your journey be pleasant and rewarding.
One quick note. I did see that you reference Lucifer in your most recent post. As you may know, Judaism does not believe in the devil. Judaism posits that Satan is a job title for an angel who serves G-d.
irmadlad
בקש שלום ורדפהו

