The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the messiah supposed to be a (one) person?
Sarah, I noticed that you asked if the messiah will be an A.I. (artificial intelligence). I would say, ABSOLUTELY NOT! Glorifying an A.I. is a form of idol worship and is therefore detestable to HASHEM. I know there will come a day when it will be tempting to view these idols as gods, but don't be tempted to worship them! Only worship HASHEM, who is immanent and transcendent. Also note that the messiah should also not be worshiped as HASHEM, though it would be tempting to do so also! In the strange strange verse of Jeremiah 23:6, it says,

"In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

This is such a dangerous title as it could confuse so many people into believing that the messiah is G-d. But always remember this if you are tempted; Moses was also called G-d, but we do not worship him as G-d. Neither should we worship the messiah as G-d either.

May HASHEM bless you Sarah.
"Learn to do good; seek justice, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow."
Isaiah 1:17

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the messiah supposed to be a (one) person? - by Peergint - 06-10-2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Is the messiah supposed to be a (one) person? - by James the Servant - 06-23-2019, 11:13 PM