The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethics of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments
(04-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Nooone Wrote: In reply to the last Query  US POWS were treated excessly badly by the japanese see the following account (Warning graphic language is used)
http://mansell.com/pow_resources/camplis...Page05.htm

POWS in Europe under the Nazis was not much better..Lynching....slave labor..starvation..death marches...Jewish POWS were subject to their own KZ Slave Labor camp BErga  {only a few years ago was their story...brought out)...as regarding Nazi Medical experiments..years ago there was a expose in Time Magazine about a well known Austrian Doctor who during the  war participated in Human experimsnts on gypies...

The horrors during WWII committed by Nazis were beyond imagination. My own grandfather was an active member of the NSDAP and the Sturmabteilung (SA). Even my 80 year old mother still defends the murderers.

And the crimes go on, in different countries, with other people.

When I read your posts I have a feeling that it is not the best thing for you to read all this (at least now). I wish you could let in some light. There are good things out there, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethics of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments - by Blue Bird - 04-10-2021, 08:54 PM