The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
חַג
(05-28-2021, 10:41 AM)Jason Wrote: I asked you if you had sent that message to everyone on the forum, and you said you had.

wes Wrote:
Jason Wrote:Did you send this out to everyone?

Yes, is there a problem? If so do explain, please.

That was your communication mistake if you did not send it out to everyone on the forum.

You do not hold a position in which you can lecture everyone else about what word they use to refer to the Eternal. You cannot act like people are engaging in avodah zarah just because they use the English word "God" (or "G-d"). You cannot lecture everyone here because they don't hold a set of beliefs like yours. It's really annoying, and it's not your place to do it. You are not our prophet. You are not our rabbi. You are not our teacher. Period.
I posted a link to a video explaining to the nations that we should not worship an איש nor drink his blood or eat his flesh. Because that is absolutely crazy and evil. I am tired of them not realizing what they are saying and their failure to identify that drinking an איש blood and eating his flesh is evil.
They say this איש is אלוהים and you should pretend to drink his blood and eat flesh of אלוהים , Now that is something that is far beyond acceptable on this forum to say Jason
I posted the link in the counter-missionary forum and the video on YouTube so I sent you Jason a link to watch to proofread and show me any mistakes, I was seeking console. I do not know everything. I want to be right so that I am righteous.  I have since learned to be more careful to whom I seek advice.

Also if you are going to show a private discussion to the world show the whole thing so the world can see my deeds and how cruel you are to a friend, or even to a helping גר who asks for help.  

Fear יהוה and, I love you stop hating me, being cruel to me, attacking me, and dismissing everything I say you stiff necked and hardheaded person . I love you 
(05-28-2021, 11:32 AM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 01:05 AM)wes Wrote: Don't hate so much a true friend who will stand up for you, help him up when he falls. 

wes, I think you can relax. יהוה could certainly use you to bring a message to His people. But then they would know that, you wouldn't have to convince them of your good intentions.

Why do people continue this assumption, read in ספר ירמיהו . Where נביא can consistently be right and show outstanding love and בני ישראל not only not listen, and not know יהוה sent him, even though ירמיהו repeatedly told them, but they refused to even entertain that thought because the message wasn't what they personally wanted to do or to happen, they did evil in that way, none can be greater than יהוה making His decisions for Him or telling Him what and who אדני יהוה may choose

בני ישראל you threw ירמיהו into בור when הוא poured his heart out with love doing what אלהיך told him to do. Trying to save and help you, those whom hurt him and do what is evil, strengths as such can only come from יהוה , and to think with words from a נביא  mouth, and אש could devour you all, how foolish you are! 

Some console from me...... when hearing good נביא if you are mad at them quickly identify that! And hit the ground and beg יהוה for your life! Beg honestly and deeply weep, do not falsely weep,  and be very careful what you say for אל עליון will hold you to it. You would not like false crying or boasting of empty promises that are lies if someone was begging you for forgiveness. Be careful that what you say is even possible and that you will do such, as yes יהוה decides everything happening and causes them to happen, also thank יהוה when doing them, as אדני יהוה with His power moved your body to do such, now how much can איש do without יהוה your praise should always be to יהוה , all might comes from אדני יהוה

Be good and do well

יכבדו את בית דוד

Messages In This Thread
חַג - by wes - 04-14-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: חַג - by RabbiO - 04-14-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: חַג - by wes - 04-14-2020, 05:01 AM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 08:29 AM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: חַג - by wes - 05-26-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: חַג - by RabbiO - 05-27-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: חַג - by wes - 05-27-2021, 06:19 AM