The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with educational material for conversion
Hey MatthewColorado,
you have written in several postings that you do not really feel comfortable with the interpretation and teachings of your local Reform/Conservative Congregation and that you prefer Orthodox. Do you think that moving into their walking distance might be possible in one way or another? Would you want to attend their services if you could? Would you feel content if you complete your conversion process in a Reform/Conservative shul?

That being said, there are also some online conversion programs available. Completing such a program without any other community involvement could be a bit unbalanced, but if you use it for additional learning, it might help you in learning more. Here is an orthodox one: I stand corrected, I read the page I just encountered wrongly and they do not actually offer orthodox online conversions. But maybe you find online Teaching or online classes! Sorry about the confusion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with educational material for conversion - by a_Sarah - 10-05-2020, 02:51 PM