The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exodus Insight by Rabbi Sacks (of blessed memory)
(01-11-2021, 07:50 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: No you can't understand the mistery of the Spirit in us. No one can. Like Mozart, you can talk about his music theory for hours and miss the music.

Of course we disagree, even on serious matters. A brother said to me recently that God showed him that Jerusalem is the whore of Babylon. This is manipulation because it allowes no other interpretation.

Why is it such an issue for you to prove that Christ is not Christ? I am a reborn Christian for 29 years and I never cared about Islam or Judaism in the intensity like you care about Christianity.

So no one can understand the "mystery" of the holy spirit but true Christians have it in them and can all disagree. So who should I believe? If the spirit is in all of you, shouldn't it be sending the same message?

Where do you see that I was trying to prove that "Christ is not Christ" (which doesn't really make sense since the word for Christ simply means messiah)?

All I did was show a contrast to what the Hebrew bible teaches as opposed to what Christianity does.

How do you know the "intensity I care about Christianity"??

I was merely replying to your posts as I usually do whenever someone says something that I believe may be in disagreement with what G-d teaches us in the Hebrew bible.

It's not a matter of caring about Christianity, it's a matter of stating the facts.

I do care about people, no matter what they believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exodus Insight by Rabbi Sacks (of blessed memory) - by searchinmyroots - 01-11-2021, 08:30 PM