The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(07-22-2021, 05:45 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: searchinmyroots,

I know what you mean. The media and also many people around me block arguments on one side. I'm always curious and want to know both sides, even if they aren't popular. This video could add to the less heard voices. Do you think, it's extreme? And if yes, where would you see the limits to the extreme?

I enjoy hearing that you've been researching a lot. There are few people who do that (that's my impression) and sometimes I feel a little strange.

Blue Bird,

I will watch it and let you know. There are 2 people on Bitchute who I feel just present the facts, one is Dr. Sam Bailey and the other is Dr. Pam Popper (although she is a bit more outspoken).

Another person who is doing a lot of videos on Facebook is called "6 Minutes of Science" and can be found here - https://www.facebook.com/tlc.coaching.life/

Of course all sources need to be verified and yes, sometimes something is hidden deeper that may be hard to find.

Don't feel strange! That is how they want you to feel!

Just do research and make your own intelligent decision. I'm not anti this or anti that, I just want to hear and learn what I can from both sides without having mainstream media or others influence my decision.

Believe me, there are a lot  (A LOT!) of people out there who want to know the truth. There is still a lot to be figured out and we may never know everything, but it isn't fair to see such onesidedness (I know that's not a word!).

In my opinion what would be fair is to have all of the "experts" from both sides have a public discussion, even if they don't agree with each other.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 07-22-2021, 08:52 PM