The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(08-05-2021, 01:23 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote:
searchingmyroots Wrote:...they certainly can subsidize the farmers a lot more...

Bill Gates is buying up all available farmland. Trust him. He'll take care of us all:
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/bill-gates...ca-report/
He won't be able to hire armed guards, in order to prevent unauthorized harvesting. I've been known for arriving home with a couple bags full of corn ears and a few sugar beets later on near Winter. It's all subsidized. So what I'm doing is basically harvesting what I payed those farmers to plant  Angel I suppose, others could do likewise, with justification, because Microsoft has been sticking it to us for years with new planned to be obsolete operating systems of which Windows 98 was the best among all of them Angry

Yes, we have something here called CSA, which basically is "community supported agriculture".

We pay up front before the season and get deliveries (or pickup) whatever they have harvested.

Good way to get fresh, clean, delicious produce and also keep the local farmers in business!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 08-05-2021, 03:29 PM