The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
We all should know (I'm not a virologist so please correct me if I'm wrong) from what I understand, this is a coronavirus and is not something that just goes away with a vaccine. It is much different than the measles and the like. Influenza is a coronavirus as well and as we have witnessed over the centuries, it doesn't go away, it is still with us (just in different strains).

It will run it's course and continue to mutate until it weakens enough that it won't be a major factor.

Just like with the flu, the best thing we can do is keep healthy, administer early solutions to stop the severity if you do get it and protect the most vulnerable.

Natural immunity will help stop the spread and keep it at a minimum. The more we try and "hide" from it, the more it is going to attack once we come out of hiding.

Yes there are still many questions and answers to be had but isolation and shutdown for most of the world population is not, in my opinion, the way we will deal with it effectively.

The views expressed here are mine and come with much research from studies worldwide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 11-05-2021, 08:22 PM