The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobbies
Let's talk about hobbies.As for me i'm very interested in languages and i have many books of grammars and dictionaries of languages.I investigate them.really i enjoy languages.I also love to read novels,biographies..etc.          But what about you?which are you hobbies?what you love to do?
I love music and play guitar.
An interest in canning food. Waiting for the jars to arrive and I'll have all the necessary utensils for water bath canning.  Will start with the salsas and go from there.
I'm into target and competitive shooting.
(09-15-2020, 07:43 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I love music and play guitar.

What type of music?
(09-16-2020, 09:26 PM)Ismq Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 07:43 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I love music and play guitar.

What type of music?

Many different types but mostly rock, jazz, blues.
I sing. Mostly country and show tunes (musicals).

(09-17-2020, 08:37 AM)Jason Wrote: I sing. Mostly country and show tunes (musicals).

You sing very well,jason.
Wow Jason, that was amazing! You have a great voice!

@Ismq, what languages are you currently learning or interested in? How do you study them?

My hobbies have recently been sorted through, as I just have too many interests to follow through with everything regularly.

Currently, I am mostly learning Hebrew, play Bass guitar and go for walks. I used to program and create games, but since I am working 8+ hours a day in front of a monitor now, I am no longer motivated to spend the rest of the time there. A pause from thinking all day is also welcome and playing bass relaxes me a lot. I also just got into yoga, originally just as a countermeasure to my office posture, but I really enjoy it so far and it has helped me a lot with my back pain. I started doing a "30 days of yoga" challenge which really helps in grounding me and starting my days well. Smile Oh and I love boardgames with friends!
Wow, you certainly are multi-talented Sarah!

So what type of bass guitar do you have if I may ask?

And what type of music do you play?

I agree, playing music is soothing and I also think it helps release some stress while unleashing our inner creativeness!