The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
I don't know why (well maybe I do) people aren't tested for anti-bodies. Shouldn't that be just as good if not better than taking the jab?

And there are certain people who cannot take the jab, so what happens to them? Shouldn't people be tested beforehand to see if they may have an adverse reaction?

What is this nonsense of only "their way or the highway"????

Do you see what is going on in Paris (or France) as far as protests are concerned?

Or is the mainstream media just ignoring it?
We get the information. Sometimes you have to look for them and the numbers of the protesters are downplayed, but it's there. But what they make of it is unspeakable!

One major newspaper, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung wrote in a commentary yesterday:

"Corona protests in France:

The hatred of the system

More and more French people go to the streets against the vaccination passport and an allegedly "health dictatorship" of the president. This shows a questionable hostility towards the state.
The slogans are becoming more and more radical. Yellow stars with the inscription "Without vaccination" have substituted the yellow vests. What remains, is the almost unlimited hatred of the government under president Emmanuel Macron.
...."

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausl...50854.html
I quit listening to the ad hominem attacks from the media towards some good doctors that have dissented or been silenced.

Good question regarding anti-bodies. A year ago people were reporting a willingness to give blood with anti-bodies having already had the Covid. Then it seems the topic was dropped and we don't hear much about our natural immune system being the best defense. Why not?

Maybe the same reason HCQ and Ivermectin are not prescribed in large with vitamins.

Through further research with my close friend the Johnson and Johnson single shot that is not the mRNA may be the best avenue if forced to take.  I know of an elderly woman that received that particular one a few months ago did not have any negative effect.

Religious reasons may be a way to opt out when mandates encroach on employment.
We all know that everything is geared towards our immune systems.

What gets me is that although there was some talk about it at one time, strengthening our immune systems is hardly ever spoken about anymore.

Why?

The media did say and many medical authorities have proven, that the vast majority of people who either died or experienced severe illness were those that were -

1 - Obese
2 - Had Type 2 Diabetes
3 - Had heart issues
4 - Had lung issues

Now I know not everything is in our control but for the most part, we can certainly change our lifestyles to help rid ourselves of these.

What helps our immune system? It is pretty clearly defined in most cases -

1 - Proper Diet
2 - Adequate Exercise
3 - Getting enough Sleep
4 - Stress Reduction

When the mainstream media starts pushing those items as much as they push for the injections, then maybe, just maybe I'll listen to what they have to say.

Again, I'm not saying there is one answer for everything or there are any absolutes, just that this onesidedness has got to go!
(07-26-2021, 10:03 AM)4792 Wrote:It's not right to force people to act against their own judgment...
I myself refuse accepting these vaccines, despite suffering from asthma. If I absolutely had to, I'll travel to Hungary (Russia is a little too far for driving to) and opt for the Sputnik vaccine. Since Russia appears to be anti-Globalist, there would be less reason for them to diabolocize their vaccines for serving alterior purposes.
I'm also against forcing the public to act against its own will, as long as their freedom doesen't endanger others. Despite being an anti-Vaccer for my personal self, I harbor criticisms for those anti-Vaccers who indiscriminately choose to purchase products (junk) made in that country of which invented this virus, facilitating the polarization of new wealth there of which enabled these new rich to travel to the West spreading their contagions there. Italy, being one of the hardest hit, was one of the initial tourist attractions for these people. I criticize those shallow-minded who take to the streets in order to protest prophylactic measures mandated and whom themselves never take the root of the problem into account of which is connected to Globalism. These same people will demand equal preference for available intensive care hospital beds, once infected themselves. Such demands carry an equal amount of egoism as would a chain smoker demanding equal preference for a set of donor transplant lungs as would an alcoholic for a donor liver. Such is already true here, regarding doctor appointments at lung clinics of whom all have shortages of qualified personnel. A former work coleague of mine visits his doctor for updating treatment, despite failing to stop smoking. He has acquired an irreversable ailment of which fluid enters the lungs through burst capillaries. As I visited the same clinic during an emergency, I was refused treatment and then ended up travelling to the hospital, despite this doctor being mandated by law to treat emergency cases.
(07-26-2021, 11:12 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: When the mainstream media starts pushing those items as much as they push for the injections, then maybe, just maybe I'll listen to what they have to say.

Again, I'm not saying there is one answer for everything or there are any absolutes, just that this onesidedness has got to go!

I agree with that.  

I think too that the wearing of masks have become a joke as far as being effective from blocking a virus and, I believe more purposed as a conditioning process towards something larger yet to occur.  The mandates for vaccinations have now been stepped up further.  How long will it be before we see a demarcation zone, one for the vaccinated (the good and decent true believers)and one for the non-vaccinated (the heretics)?  I hope not.
(07-27-2021, 11:17 PM)Dana Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 11:12 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: When the mainstream media starts pushing those items as much as they push for the injections, then maybe, just maybe I'll listen to what they have to say.

I agree with that.  

I think too that the wearing of masks have become a joke as far as being effective from blocking a virus and, I believe more purposed as a conditioning process towards something larger yet to occur.  The mandates for vaccinations have now been stepped up further.  How long will it be before we see a demarcation zone, one for the vaccinated (the good and decent true believers)and one for the non-vaccinated (the heretics)?  I hope not.

I think there are a LOT of people who will be on the side of being able to make their own decision as to whether to get the injection or not.

America is in a very vulnerable condition lately and just as we saw protests for other things last year, I think we could just as easily see protests for this as well.

Of course our governments, both national and local have a role as to how far things go.
What a relief that vaccines have been discovered and that are good vaccines and more and more people is being vaccinated.
(07-26-2021, 11:12 PM)4796 Wrote:...the vast majority of people who either died or experienced severe illness were those that were -

1 - Obese
2 - Had Type 2 Diabetes
3 - Had heart issues
4 - Had lung issues

Now I know not everything is in our control but for the most part, we can certainly change our lifestyles to help rid ourselves of these.

What helps our immune system? It is pretty clearly defined in most cases -

1 - Proper Diet
2 - Adequate Exercise
3 - Getting enough Sleep
4 - Stress Reduction...
This virus seems to work Darwinistic, as how a predatory animals feed on ailing and aging prey. In this case, decadent living represents one category of prey. Pension funds and health insurance companies stand to benefit. Not to say that there is some deliberate connection somewhere. But, only time will tell.
Suggestions 1 and 2 would be the most urgent and easiest to start with immune system restoration methods. Stress and sleep deprivation mostly are career-connected. Therefore, much more difficult to confront. Especially in countries of which lack social safety nets.
I'm not sure if I will be strong enough to act according to my convictions when things will get ugly... I pray for help that I will.

So far they have been astonishly correct with their predictions about the epidemic. They are predicting a global hacker attack now ... May God hold His hands over us.