The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
Fact Check-Video does not show Fauci saying COVID-19 vaccines make recipients worse (from OCTOBER 19, 2021)

https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2RF1ED
(12-14-2021, 12:08 PM)robrecht Wrote: Just this morning there was a news report, also being spread about on Twitter and other social media platforms, about how Dr. Fauci has "finally said out loud what many people have been warning for over a year about the rushed mRNA vaccines: They may actually make the Covid pandemic worse."

Problem is, this is from an interview Dr. Fauci gave back in March of 2020, talking about potential problems with vaccines (and the likely benefit of natural immunity). In other words, it was something he said out loud nearly two years ago, showing that he has been discussing these issues honestly all along.

Choose your news sources wisely.

I clicked on your "interview" link and didn't find anything related to what you wrote. Maybe it's another link?

Problem is Mr. Fauci has changed what he says many times so what he said 2 years ago may be quite different then what he says repeatedly now. I have not heard him say any of these things mentioned in this video (the interview starts at 1:13).

Why isn't he honestly speaking this way now?

It's a lot more than news sources, it's following the bouncing ball.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6plsSlxOstQ

I'll post this and get out of here quickly.
(12-14-2021, 02:58 PM)Lorotzelotzarich Wrote: Fact Check-Video does not show Fauci saying COVID-19 vaccines make recipients worse (from OCTOBER 19, 2021)

https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2RF1ED

I don't trust anything he says anymore.

There are many, many other doctors from all over the world who are a lot more honest and trustworthy in my opinion
(12-14-2021, 03:13 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 12:08 PM)robrecht Wrote: Just this morning there was a news report, also being spread about on Twitter and other social media platforms, about how Dr. Fauci has "finally said out loud what many people have been warning for over a year about the rushed mRNA vaccines: They may actually make the Covid pandemic worse."

Problem is, this is from an interview Dr. Fauci gave back in March of 2020, talking about potential problems with vaccines (and the likely benefit of natural immunity). In other words, it was something he said out loud nearly two years ago, showing that he has been discussing these issues honestly all along.

Choose your news sources wisely.

I clicked on your "interview" link and didn't find anything related to what you wrote. Maybe it's another link? ...

Both links are correct. My link to today's 'news source' is still saying that Dr. Fauci has "finally said out loud what many people have been warning for over a year about the rushed mRNA vaccines: They may actually make the Covid pandemic worse." And my link to the March 2020 story in USA Today has a video of the entire interview with Fauci from March 2020, which proves that the 'new source' is completely wrong.

These so-called news sources are totally misrepresenting what Fauci said, trying to make him look bad, and people are believing this blatantly false reporting. Watch the video for yourself.
(12-14-2021, 03:13 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: ... Problem is Mr. Fauci has changed what he says many times so what he said 2 years ago may be quite different then what he says repeatedly now. I have not heard him say any of these things mentioned in this video (the interview starts at 1:13).

Try to recognize the different contexts. Speaking generally about building up one's immune system generally against common infectious diseases is no less true today than it was in 2019, and Fauci certainly still agrees, and would no doubt say the same thing if asked about this. In the midst of a pandemic, however, additional measures are necessary for public health. My niece was a nurse in NYC during the worst stages of the pandemic. Hospitals were filled beyond capacity, people were being turned away, and our health-care system was not able to keep up. The death rate was very high. This later situation called for more extreme measures, like wearing masks. There's no real contradiction here in what Fauci was saying, just very different contexts.
(12-14-2021, 03:58 PM)robrecht Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 03:13 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: ... Problem is Mr. Fauci has changed what he says many times so what he said 2 years ago may be quite different then what he says repeatedly now. I have not heard him say any of these things mentioned in this video (the interview starts at 1:13).

Try to recognize the different contexts. Speaking generally about building up one's immune system generally against common infectious diseases is no less true today than it was in 2019, and Fauci certainly still agrees, and would no doubt say the same thing if asked about this. In the midst of a pandemic, however, additional measures are necessary for public health. My niece was a nurse in NYC during the worst stages of the pandemic. Hospitals were filled beyond capacity, people were being turned away, and our health-care system was not able to keep up. The death rate was very high. This later situation called for more extreme measures, like wearing masks. There's no real contradiction here in what Fauci was saying, just very different contexts.

I live in NY and witnessed the same.

The main reason things were chaotic and out of control is because there wasn't a definitive plan in place. I realize it was something new and  we had to learn from our experiences here are some of the reasons things did not go too well -

Hospital mismanagement - Yes it is true many hospitals were very overloaded as there were several "hot spots" (several communities in Queens for example). There were also several hospitals that were within an 1/2 -1 hour drive that had plenty of room. The patients could have been distributed there during an emergency situation. Ventilators were mistakenly used in many cases causing preventable death. Again, not the fault of the frontline workers, just a learning experience unfortunately.

Also, President Trump at the time mobilized both the Jacob Javits Center and a military floating hospital, both which had very few patients.

Cuomo's directive for nursing homes- I need not explain this at it speaks for itself.

The dismissal of early intervention protocols - We have evidence that early intervention protocols worked and that thousands of people could have been spared either death or severe illness. I have yet to see Fauci recommend any early intervention protocols, why?

Fauci said masks are not required during that interview and doubled down on it again in the early stages of the virus. He then said he purposely lied so that there would be enough PPE equipment for frontline workers. Then he said to use 2 masks and then even 3 or 4.I don't believe him. We know and he should have as well that the majority of the masks people were using (from China by the way and still are) were not N-95 and had little protection. Lockdowns were harmful as was proven in NYC as we saw the case count rise during them. It was spread more indoors within families.

We also new pretty early on that the people with co-morbidities and the older population were at highest risk. Show me one video during the virus where Fauci suggests we take better care of ourselves and reinstates the good diet and exercise he mentioned in the earlier video.

In my opinion, if Fauci were trustworthy then he would promote ALL of things that go along with the virus, not just the shot. If he promoted eating right, exercise, stress reduction all which help build a strong immune system along with early intervention protocols in addition to taking the shot, then he might have some credibility. I've seen many other doctors do that, many who have taken the shot. You won't find them that easily though, they're hidden on Rumble and Odysee and the like.
At 13:10 of the interview, Fauci says we will get over and suppress the virus. That's not what he is saying now, he is currently saying we have have to live with it and booster shots.

Then he says the next "blip" for the year after won't come back in the same circumstances as it first came.  Why isn't he speaking now of the herd immunity and effective drugs treatments that will help us get over this? Why now do we see more deaths and cases then, even with the shots?

At 28:25 he talks about Hydroxychloroquine and how it's been approved for decades, very cheap and used for auto-immune diseases and the FDA is looking at it. Why was it dismissed shortly thereafter and frowned upon as an intervention protocol when it has been proven to work?

At 29:59 he talks about the importance of having a vaccine that is really effective. And about developing a universal vaccine that will protect against any kind of coronavirus. Where is that? Why do we need boosters and boosters and boosters?

At 34:00 he talks about children who get the virus and then how they will resolve the infection, resolve the virus, will not be infected any more and will not be a source to others after that. So that means he should not recommend boosters for children, let's wait and see how that goes.

At the end he does talk about immunity if you've already had that certain strain. I didn't hear him talk about that when the vaccines became available and before the Delta variant.
Another case in point about Mr. Fauci.

We see this new variant, Omicron popping up everywhere, most likely will be the dominate one very soon. At this time, as far as I have heard (I know the information changes by the second), it produces only mild symptoms  and there have been no deaths (again that may change, hopefully not!).

When Fauci was asked about it, I seem to recall him saying the only way out of this is to vaccinate as many people as possible and for those who've been vaccinated to get boosters.

Well what kind of effect are those shots going to have against the new variant?

If the latest headlines are any indication, not much at all -

"Cornell University reports more than 900 Covid-19 cases this week. Many are Omicron variant cases in fully vaccinated students".

Why would he recommend (that's not even the right word because his position is much stronger than that) a shot or booster for a new variant we really don't know too much about yet and are still learning? Wouldn't it be wise to test the shots and boosters against it first instead of just flat out saying everyone needs to get them? And if they weren't sufficient to come up with something new?

This new variant is going to take over very soon. And in my opinion, it will be a good thing (as long as people don't die or have very bad life changing reactions) as it will be a real opportunity to reach herd immunity without devastation. With or without a shot or booster, your choice.
If people want to read the current international perspectives, then people should look at websites that list multiple articles per day. Suggestions are:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus/

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Coronavirus