The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autobiography
Those who like reading biographies might enjoy this free autobiography by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko:

OneDrive (live.com)

Have a good day everyone.
(05-10-2022, 07:34 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Those who like reading biographies might enjoy this free autobiography by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko:

OneDrive (live.com)

Have a good day everyone.

Thanks Bluebird!

I think I may have already mentioned his autobiography but thanks for reminding us again!

I downloaded it from his website with the other books he wrote.

Amazing story!
Hi searchinmyroots, no you didn't mention his autobiography.

But if you did, I'd say: Doppelt genäht hält besser :-) ... It's a good book and there's no harm in recommending it twice.
(05-12-2022, 01:14 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Hi searchinmyroots, no you didn't mention his autobiography.

But if you did, I'd say: Doppelt genäht hält besser :-) ... It's a good book and there's no harm in recommending it twice.

Bluebird,

I like your German reference and agree, no harm in recommending it twice!

See this thread, my post number 139 (at least on my screen) where I wrote -

"If anyone is interested, he has a free downloadable book on his website which is sort of an autobiography titled "Metamorphosis"."

https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/show...hp?tid=600&page=14&highlight=dr.+zelenko
(05-12-2022, 04:18 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 01:14 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Hi searchinmyroots, no you didn't mention his autobiography.

Bluebird,

I like your German reference and agree, no harm in recommending it twice!

See this thread, my post number 139 (at least on my screen) where I wrote -

"If anyone is interested, he has a free downloadable book on his website which is sort of an autobiography titled "Metamorphosis"."

https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/show...hp?tid=600&page=14&highlight=dr.+zelenko

You're right, the point goes to you!

I like reading biographies very much... no idea why I wasn't paying attention and missed your recommendation.
Just saw a video with an update from Dr. Zelenko.

He's back in the hospital with a blood clot and tumor on his heart plus other tumors on his lung (if you remember his other lung has been removed).

But he is steadfast in his ways and continues to try and move forward.

If you have Facebook, here is his video -

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=398996585439749
Thank you for the update from Dr. Zelenko. I saw a video of him recently and thought he was fine. I'm sorry to hear that he's so ill again.

Daryavesh is also in the hospital in very poor condition.
So sorry to hear about Daryavesh.

I'm hoping and praying for a quick and full recovery for both of them!
I'm hoping and praying for both of them, too.