The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where should I go?
Now that I have sold my rental properties and sold my farm critters I am free to travel (well, I have seven cats but they are happy to be home if I am gone).
I have multiple trips set up in the next eight months:  England/Ireland  Uzbekistan   Argentina/Patagonia   Malaysia/Singapore/Thailand   and  finally Turkey/Greece

So I am looking for some exotic places to go visit, unusual places. Places maybe tons of people don't go to, if such places exist. Or places people have visited and really enjoyed.  
And before someone mentions it, I've been to Israel many many times. 

So any suggestions on fun, unusual places to go?  I especially enjoy learning about other cultures and history.
Try to go to countries you haven't never been.
(07-14-2022, 03:51 AM)Ismq Wrote: Try to go to countries you haven't never been.

That's a lot of countries. I need help narrowing it down.
Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore in Italy.
I heard Croatia was nice, never been there though.
(07-14-2022, 05:24 AM)Chavak Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 03:51 AM)Ismq Wrote: Try to go to countries you haven't never been.

Then you have to decide yourself which to visit.
(07-14-2022, 05:44 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore in Italy.

I love Italy but haven't seen all of the country, haven't seen those. I'll add them onto the list.
(07-14-2022, 04:24 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I heard Croatia was nice, never been there though.

I was actually supposed to go there in a couple of months but the lady I am traveling with changed her mind so we are doing southern England. I still really want to go there so it's definitely on the list.
(07-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Ismq Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 05:24 AM)Chavak Wrote:

Then you have to decide yourself which to visit.

it's always nice to get feed back from others but of course it all comes down to my decision
I'm off to Southern England and Ireland tomorrow. Happy to finally be able to travel again!