The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are too many Germans becoming Jews?
I just read this interesting article. What I didn't find is the point that someone who has become Jewish cannot be against Jews.

https://www.jta.org/2022/09/06/global/ar...-community
I don’t understand what you mean - what is wrong with a German becoming Jewish if his intentions are pure?  Undecided
I am fine with it. Most of the Jews who live where I live came from Russia and their Rabbi is a Russian-English and a little German-speaking convert with a colourful past. I am surprised to read in the article that so many of my countrymen are converting to Judaism that some of those who were born Jewish feel uncomfortable.
If someone wishes to convert to Judaism, it is irrelevant that some Jewish people may find themselves "uncomfortable" with the ethnicity or nationality of the candidate. 

So far as conversion is concerned the ethnicity or nationality of the candidate is irrelevant.
The only requirement is that their intentions as another person has said, are pure.
(11-08-2022, 09:24 PM)Robert Wrote: If someone wishes to convert to Judaism, it is irrelevant that some Jewish people may find themselves "uncomfortable" with the ethnicity or nationality of the candidate. 

So far as conversion is concerned the ethnicity or nationality of the candidate is irrelevant.
The only requirement is that their intentions as another person has said, are pure.

I agree 100%
I am not jewish so forgive me, but is judaism not a religion? Can you put a marker cap on belief and faith?
I am not Jewish or a Gentile but would love to discuss my beliefs if I thought anyone would understand. They are different than most but rooted in Old Testament like everyone else’s. 
It is more than just a religion, it is a way of life.