The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jewish thread in family history....
Years ago...I did a little family history research via the Internet,,,,most branchs on the family tree only went back 100-200 years before hitting a brick wall....but not all...
One branch on the distaff side of the family tree traced all the way back to Adam and Eve,,,,  A jewish branch naturally...
down to Aaron the Cohen  to the Elxhilarch in Babylon  ...so why not am I Jewish?
Because one branch  of this family settled in France..the father and his two sons converted from Judisam to R..C...
The break with Judiasam occureded because both sons took non-Jewish women as wives....900 years go......no futher marriage with Jews  {although other family beanches alleged to be descended from the House of King David..!!!)
 I offen wonder....what course of life I would have lived....on the road not traveled....
I'd Have been Jewish.... Orthadox/Conservative.....of age Id have gone up to Israel....
My politics....I owuld have looked over the hundreads of Political parties....
with the following conclusions:
No voting for the following:
Arab Nationilist parties  
Left wing Jewish assimiliast parties... such as LAbor/Lapid Party
Right wing Jewish assimilst parties   such as Heurit Party
 Who could I vote for?
A Jewish Religious/Torah Jewish settlment party..one that opens the door to dispohora Jews.....and expels the PLO from the Land of Israel   forever