The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A book written in Hebrew
Hello,
I’m new in this forum and I’d like to ask some questions about a small book that I wanna know its name and value please? Photo attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Koaster and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know the first posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Wow, that's a pretty ancient looking book you have there! Either that, or it's just beat up pretty badly.

I'm sure someone here will chime in to help decipher what you have there.
Hi:

I'm not sure, but some of the pics seem "upside down".

On the last pic, I had to look up some of the words, but it says "You are on the right path, as long as you think what you want, whether it has been achieved or not achieved"
What a fascinating little book, I have never seen anything like it. The picture looks like this Greek sculpture. Perhaps from Jews living in Greece? If the book could talk, I would love to hear its story.

https://pnghut.com/png/wuVqR2LApe/ancien...parent-png
(08-28-2023, 03:04 PM)Glenn2020 Wrote: Hi:

I'm not sure, but some of the pics seem "upside down".

On the last pic, I had to look up some of the words, but it says "You are on the right path, as long as you think what you want, whether it has been achieved or not achieved"

the font and vocabulary make it seem more like it is a recent work trying to look old. The mix of proto-Hebraic lettering and current lettering is weird. That opening statement in Hebrew seems more like the wording of a modern motivational poster than ancient Hebrew grammar.