The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Relationship Between Judaism and Christianity
(02-21-2019, 11:57 PM)Jude86 Wrote: I know Catholics (and I'm one of them) who don't believe in the Virgin Birth as a literal phenomenon but understand this as a metaphorical statement on the nature of Jesus.

Your honestly is certainly appreciated. I hope you will stay on with the forum. Many Jews ( myself included ) believe the Hebrew bible was meant to be part literal, and part metaphorical passage of information. I know some people in the bible did exist. I think both King Solomon and King David were real people. Abraham and Moses I lean towards metaphorical. Both the Hebrew bible and Talmud have been so dissected by modern Judaism that it is easy to understand the authors intent of the writings.

We are to recognize everyone as brothers and sisters, and do everything we can do to promote that bond.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Relationship Between Judaism and Christianity - by Baruch - 02-22-2019, 12:53 AM