The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Dena
I'm Dena. I was on the old forum and today realized we're now the new forum. I work very part-time as a teacher's assistant in elementary schools. I also volunteer as an advocate for kids in the foster care system. I'm obsessed with books and currently reading the Harry Potter series for the firs time. I like it! I usually have 2-3 books going at once. As for pets, we (my husband and I) currently have a hamster named Zehavah. She's adorable and spoiled.
Welcome back Dena!
Welcome back, Dena!  With a name like Zehavah, I'll bet she's a golden hamster.  Smile

Have an anagram of your screen name:

Medina
= I'm Dena

Medina (מדינה):  Hebrew, meaning "state, country."  A symbolic name for girls born on Israel's Independence Day.
Heart !לחיים

(12-31-2018, 05:40 AM)Channalee Wrote: Welcome back, Dena!  With a name like Zehavah, I'll bet she's a golden hamster.  Smile

Yep! She is indeed. 

(12-31-2018, 05:40 AM)Channalee Wrote: Have an anagram of your screen name:

Medina
= I'm Dena

Medina (מדינה):  Hebrew, meaning "state, country."  A symbolic name for girls born on Israel's Independence Day.

I like it.
Hi, Dena. Welcome back!!