The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah
(08-29-2019, 12:07 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Not sure how your post answers James about Jesus not being from the line of David.

Let's look at what the text actually says -

Genesis 18:1 - Now the Lord appeared to him in the plains of Mamre, and he was sitting at the entrance of the tent when the day was hot.

So here we see G-d appeared to Abraham.

Next - 18:2 - And he lifted his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing beside him, and he saw and he ran toward them from the entrance of the tent, and he prostrated himself to the ground.

So first G-d appeared to Abraham and then Abraham lifted his eyes and saw 3 men, who were angels.
"Not sure how your post answers James about Jesus not being from the line of David."

"Therefore, Jesus would have supposedly carried the y-chromosome of G-d, suggesting that G-d is a man… and G-d is not a man (Numbers 23:19). G-d does not have a y-chromsome because G-d is spirit." I was trying to answer this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah - by serviteur - 08-29-2019, 02:15 AM