The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast recommendations
I've recently listened to a lot of podcasts in order to give my eyes some screen break. I found some wonderful podcasts that cover Judaism in one way or another and maybe they could be of interest for some of you, too. All of them are on spotify, so you can listen to them on the road, if you have that. If not, they are all accessible via the respective websites, too!

Judaism unbound - their self-description: 
"Judaism Unbound values the ways that you choose to connect to Judaism, whether through rituals steeped in millennia-old traditions or through entirely new paradigms that ancient Jewish texts never dreamed of; whether your Judaism includes participation in Jewish communal organizations or not; whether you live and breathe Jewishly 24/7 or you just want to connect once or twice a year; whether you think of yourself as Jewish, half-Jewish, Jewish-and-X, partly-Jewish, not-Jewish, or Jew-ish. "

Episodes I particularly enjoyed so far: 
E82 - The Happiness Prayer - Evan Moffic
E 70 - After Ultra- Orthodoxy - Shulem Deen (whose book, All who go do not return, I also recommend if you are interested in the story of someone who left Ultra-Orthodoxy)
E 57 - Becoming Jewish on the Web - Juan Meija 
E99 - Regular Jews (this is on the role of contributions "regular" jewish people who are not trained rabbis to religious discourse and communities)

But I could go on and recommend every episode I've heard. So far, every one has been eye opening in one way or another.

Hashivenu - A jewish podcast on resilience and reconstructing judaism, by Rabbi Deborah Waxman. They cover topics such as resilience, gratitude, meditation and prayer, equality and so on. Definitely a very positive ressource!