The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Peace Plan
What do you think of the new peace plan put out yesterday by President Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu?

Thanks.

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I can guarantee no matter what it says or if it is good for the Palestinians, they will reject it.
They already did, even before it was announced if I'm not mistaken.

What is interesting is that I seem to remember Jared Kushner saying this was only an attempt for an opening dialogue. That if either side wanted to change things to bring it up for discussion.

So in my opinion, it's a good starting point, more than anything we have seen in a long while.
I think the bad ones (Palestinians) must surrender
(08-20-2020, 05:46 PM)Javier Martin Wrote: I think the bad ones (Palestinians) must surrender

I don't think you mean Palestinians are all bad, correct?
(08-20-2020, 05:46 PM)Javier Martin Wrote: I think the bad ones (Palestinians) must surrender

What?? It is unacceptable to suggest that one people group needs to surrender to another. We don't need the Palestinians to surrender. We need them to stop their aggressions and allow for a peace process to go through. We need them to become faithful and trustworthy partners in a process that will stop the hostilities and violence. We do not need them to surrender to us.
Of course they are not all bad , they are ruled by sociopaths in war against Israel so....
They are ruled by sociopaths, so all the people are bad?
The "Palestinian" Arabs have veracity-issues. Example: 
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas complains to United Nations Security Council February 12, 2020, that the offer of a state under the President Trump initiative seems like "Swiss Cheese". Yet while seated behind previous "Palestinian" Arab falsehood-propaganda, a place-card stating: "State of Palestine"!: 
https://www.algemeiner.com/2020/02/11/at...pa-leader/

[Image: abbasatun.jpg]
(08-21-2020, 01:01 AM)Jason Wrote: ...We don't need the Palestinians to surrender. We need them to stop their aggressions and allow for a peace process to go through. We need them to become faithful and trustworthy partners in a process that will stop the hostilities and violence...

That's wishfull thinking. It's not in their nature, first of all. What you're dealing with is a population of which is incapable of insight into their own disastrous destiny of which their lifestyles condemn them to. Their demographic expansionism is only just one example. Without being specific, because of obvious contemporary reasons, we see this playing out in Western Europe where the introduction of certain groups erode the host nation from within, through births well exceeding the number of the parent's replacement. This tactic, whether deliberate or not, dilutes the voting power of the host population and exposes them to the dangers of higher crime rates, an establishment of a parallel, in some cases no-go, society obeying their own rules, an over-abundance of low- and no skill potential workforce of which undermines the entire workforce, through forced quotas and hidden unemployment through employing otherwise unemployable types. Alone, this demographic weapon will eventually destroy the host society, in the way Egypt was slowly destroyed, as witnessed in modern times:

Due to not so distant historical events, the stigmitisation of Israel's restoring her society through what seems to be radical means is understandable. However, I don't see any other way out, otherwise. In other words, you don't kill a rattlesnake only through cutting off its rattler. In order to accomplish putting yourself out of danger, you would need to chop off its head instead. Discussions circumventing a consequential solution is not only a waste of time. Half solutions only serve to move an ever-growing problem onto future generations.