The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is judaism better about keeping out the losers?
Yehudani Wrote:Again - while this is my paraphrasing, this is coming from the mouths of multiple Orthodox rabbis, if you disagree, don't shoot the messenger / recycler!

You knew that what you were posting was offensive. Calling any form of Judaism outside of Orthodoxy piss-filled coffee? Are you serious? Messenger or not, just no.

This forum exists as a place for Jews of all walks. We don't allow posts that aim at making anyone feel that their expression of Judaism is less authentic, less real, less respectable. Think twice before posting something like that again.

We may have our disagreements, but we have them on the basis of being a family. No one is going to come and say that the Orthodox are less Jewish based on their idea the Reform was the higher philosophical ideals. Alternatively, no one is going to say that Reform is less Jewish because they reject the Orthodox view of Torah. We avoid these types of back-and-forth mudslinging—messenger or originator.

I think I'm clear in what I mean. Just because "multiple Orthodox rabbis" think something doesn't mean (1) that it's right or (2) that you should feel free to repeat it. I'm sure that I can find "multiple Reform rabbis" that agree on a point that I'm not going to repeat on the forum for the sake of שְׁלוֹם בַּ֫יִת.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why is judaism better about keeping out the losers? - by Jason - 10-17-2020, 03:24 AM