The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel: Israeli–Palestinian conflict Solution!
What do you all think about inter-mixing and marrying our Palestinian neighbors?
Surely this peaceful solution could be an amazing path to peace. Thoughts?
Hello Ari and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

In my opinion, what will bring peace is mutual respect for each other.
Intermarriage only causes the loss of Jews and damage to Judaism. I am all for trying to negotiate peace with them, but as SMR said mutual respect is required. So far I don't think that has happened.
Personally, I think it's an entirely individual, interpersonal decision. And while it can certainly help to bring about mutual respect on an incremental scale, because it must be an individual, interpersonal decision, it can only be a small part of resolving much larger issues.
The L-d said not to intermarry Jewish daugthers with non-jews and Jewish sons with non-jews....
Inter mixing is not in the best interest of the kids! I myself am the son of a dutch father and a german-born mother who was member of the BDM and I advise against it.
(04-13-2021, 05:50 PM)ctjacobs wrote: Inter mixing is not in the best interest of the kids! I myself am the son of a dutch father and a german-born mother who was member of the BDM and I advise against it.

Sophie Scholl also was in the BDM in her early years. Later she stood up against the regime boldly.

Do you live here in Europe, too?
(04-14-2021, 06:28 AM)Blue Bird wrote: Do you live here in Europe, too?

Yes, Netherlands.