The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships
(09-02-2020, 05:32 PM)Robis Wrote: We have to tolerate opinions and have to seek love and stop hating each other (if it's not a matter of purposeful heresy). Otherwise, the result, chas v'shalom, could be the same as all the previous times. I, as a non-jew really struggle with this problem too, because I have people around me, who can't see as much as, as I think, I see. It's really tempting to get into arguments (but the fire gets bigger and bigger), but I think we need to focus on things, that are more important - getting along with each other, being patient with each other, forsaking our pride, because we all the time see others lower and put ourselves higher (I'm speaking generally). Always keeping balance of course.

Please, as a non-Jew, do not begin to have the chutzpah to ever attempt to tell me how to be a Jew, how to act as a Jew. 

You sound like like you are open to the thought that the Shoah occurred because G-d was angry that Jews were embracing Zionism. You sound like you might be open to the idea that G-d allowed 6 million Jews to be slaughtered because G-d was angry that Jews were joining the Reform movement. You sound like you would be willing to accept the idea that G-d would condone the slaughtering of the members of a congregation that would hold a brit milah ceremony for a gay couple.

If that is the case, then you and I are not going to have a lot to say to one another.
בקש שלום ורדפהו

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships - by RabbiO - 09-02-2020, 07:41 PM