The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships
(09-03-2020, 06:24 AM)Jason Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Robis Wrote: If you do not believe, that Hashem can and does punish for sinning, then I have no idea, where I am right now, because you are just plainly denying Torah then, no offense.

Numbers 5 contains instructions for making a woman drink bitter water that brings a curse to test whether or not she has been unfaithful to her husband can be accused of adultery. It strikes more of some sort of primitive witchcraft than it does of solid reasoning, and it reminds one of the drinking of the "water of life" in Frank Herbert's Dune. Must I accept these instructions as God-given rather than as a product of their time and place? Must I accept every word and every story in the Torah in order to be a good Jew, in your opinion? If that's the case, then I'm not a good Jew. There are plenty of things in the Torah that I think are contrary to good sense and contrary to fact.

Interesting.
What are your opinions on homosexuality?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships - by Robis - 09-03-2020, 01:23 PM