The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships
(09-05-2020, 04:07 AM)Jason Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Robis Wrote: You can't ignore what Hashem is speaking here. Of course, every single man has a choice, if to be against Jews or for Jews, and they get what they choose. But Hashem is using those, who chose to be against as a punishment.

And therein lies the rub. I don't see that there is a choice for gay people to NOT be gay. It's not an action that one does. It's part and parcel of the personality and the identity of the individual, and it's way beyond a sex act and a choice to violate a religious precept. The problem is that this is all you can see. "Gay" means "having sex in the bum." Well, I'm sorry, but that's not what gay means, and the hypersexualization of gay people, allowing them to be nothing more than a perceived sex act, is the root of the problem.

You are unable to choose to be gay. A gay person is unable to choose to be straight. A bisexual person may choose to engage in a relationship with either sex, and a pansexual with people from the gender spectrum. The fact that some people have choice in their sexuality doesn't mean that everyone does. If you are straight and can choose to be gay, then I'll change my mind on this issue.

Guys, who are attracted to masculine, they have to find a woman, who is of masculine character and vice versa. That's simple.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships - by Robis - 09-06-2020, 09:23 AM