The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why jesus is not the messiah for the jews?
#21
"then does not abundant, flowing, fresh "living water" symbolize everlasting life?"

I guess in your opinion it does.
Reply
#22
Shalom Searchinmyroots, guesses are like opinions, they could be right or wrong, but in either case, if something is true, opinions and guesses mean nothing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Reply
#23
(11-10-2020, 12:18 PM)ImAHebrew wrote: Shalom Searchinmyroots, guesses are like opinions, they could be right or wrong, but in either case, if something is true, opinions and guesses mean nothing.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Are you insinuating what you believe is the truth?

There is no way to prove it if you do, it is still an opinion or belief.
Reply
#24
(11-10-2020, 03:35 PM)searchinmyroots wrote: Are you insinuating what you believe is the truth?

There is no way to prove it if you do, it is still an opinion or belief.

I think everyone thinks his/her own opinions are truth. But, in the case of our friend here, I think it's clear that he has some very strongly held opinions.
Reply
#25
(11-10-2020, 06:57 PM)Jason wrote:
(11-10-2020, 03:35 PM)searchinmyroots wrote: Are you insinuating what you believe is the truth?

There is no way to prove it if you do, it is still an opinion or belief.

I think everyone thinks his/her own opinions are truth. But, in the case of our friend here, I think it's clear that he has some very strongly held opinions.

Thinks or believes is okay.

Just doesn't make it true unless there is 100% no shadow of doubt.

Otherwise, yes, things can certainly be convincing and prove to be true one day!
Reply
#26
Shabbat Shalom to those concerned.  Yes, there can be a 100% no shadow of doubt when it comes to the truth.  Traditional christianity's beliefs are full of doubt, and they have little to no understanding of the truth to what Moses wrote, and this is why their "Jesus" is not the Messiah of the Jews.  As it has been said about me, "he has some very strongly held opinions," and that is based upon properly understanding what Moses actually wrote.

The Messiah for or of the Jews is a Messiah that the majority of Jews failed to recognize and receive, but a false or anti-messiah was received and set up by deceivers that became what we see today in almost 40,000 different christian denominations.  Their false messiah "Jesus" dies in their place so that their sins can be forgiven, and that is an utterly STRONG delusion.

Getting back to what Moses wrote.  Jewish followers of the son of man were completely in the dark concerning what was written in the prophets about his suffering, death, and 3rd day resurrection:  Lk 18:31-34

  "Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:  And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."

What was WRITTEN was hidden from them at that time.  But later, AFTER those events occurred, it was OPENED to them, the things concerning what was written of the Messiah:  Lk 24:25-27

  "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."

Those two Jewish disciples explained how their hearts burned within them as the Messiah opened or expounded to them what Moses and the prophets WROTE.  Now, non of the false "Jesus" missionaries know or understand what Moses wrote, it is hidden from them, and that is WHY their "Jesus" is NOT the Messiah for the Jews.  Moses WROTE of the Messiah.  He wrote that the Messiah would suffer, die, be buried, and then raised on the 3rd day, and it is ALL written in the Foundation of the Torah, the ritual of the Red Heifer.  Again, I say that traditional christianity KNOWS nothing about what Moses wrote concerning these things, and that WHEN it is "opened" to Judaism, the Jews will be of those who believe in the Messiah, and it won't be the christain's "Jesus."

When the Foundation of the Torah is "opened" to properly understand about the Messiah, it is no longer just "opinion," it is 100% the truth, and it all hinges on how Living Water is a symbol of Everlasting Life.  Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Reply
#27
Shalom to those concerned. I was wondering if anyone would fathom an opinion as to WHY HaShem required that living water be added to the red heifer's ashes (that had been placed in a vessel with a lid sealing or covering the vessel), and then to use those ashes that had the living water added to them to cleanse the unclean from the defilement of death, and to separate sinners from their sinful life? Does anyone have any opinions, or is it only me? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Reply
#28
(11-14-2020, 04:16 PM)ImAHebrew wrote: Getting back to what Moses wrote.  Jewish followers of the son of man were completely in the dark concerning what was written in the prophets about his suffering, death, and 3rd day resurrection:  Lk 18:31-34

  "Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:  And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."

What was WRITTEN was hidden from them at that time.  But later, AFTER those events occurred, it was OPENED to them, the things concerning what was written of the Messiah:  Lk 24:25-27

  "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."

Those two Jewish disciples explained how their hearts burned within them as the Messiah opened or expounded to them what Moses and the prophets WROTE.  Now, non of the false "Jesus" missionaries know or understand what Moses wrote, it is hidden from them, and that is WHY their "Jesus" is NOT the Messiah for the Jews.  Moses WROTE of the Messiah.  He wrote that the Messiah would suffer, die, be buried, and then raised on the 3rd day, and it is ALL written in the Foundation of the Torah, the ritual of the Red Heifer.  Again, I say that traditional christianity KNOWS nothing about what Moses wrote concerning these things, and that WHEN it is "opened" to Judaism, the Jews will be of those who believe in the Messiah, and it won't be the christain's "Jesus."

Not sure why you quote verses from the Christian bible as they are irrelevant to Judaism. Unless of course they are quoting true unadulterated verses from the Hebrew bible.

"He wrote that the Messiah would suffer, die, be buried, and then raised on the 3rd day"

Can you please show us where in the Hebrew bible this is?
Reply
#29
I am of the Belief that Yeshua is The MESSIAH, and will return as Mashiyach Ben David and rule as King over the whole Earth, I believe His first coming was as Mashiyach ben Yosef, the suffering servant.
All the damage that was done has nothing to do with what Y'shua taught,(Thru Him I was brought to Torah, and the Elohim of Israel) it was the Gentiles who had no learning in Torah or Tanach, who went crazy and mixed in Pagan rituals.
Reply
#30
(11-19-2020, 04:46 PM)searchinmyroots wrote:
(11-14-2020, 04:16 PM)ImAHebrew wrote: Getting back to what Moses wrote.  Jewish followers of the son of man were completely in the dark concerning what was written in the prophets about his suffering, death, and 3rd day resurrection:  Lk 18:31-34

  "Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:  And they shall scourge [him], and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."

What was WRITTEN was hidden from them at that time.  But later, AFTER those events occurred, it was OPENED to them, the things concerning what was written of the Messiah:  Lk 24:25-27

  "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."

Those two Jewish disciples explained how their hearts burned within them as the Messiah opened or expounded to them what Moses and the prophets WROTE.  Now, non of the false "Jesus" missionaries know or understand what Moses wrote, it is hidden from them, and that is WHY their "Jesus" is NOT the Messiah for the Jews.  Moses WROTE of the Messiah.  He wrote that the Messiah would suffer, die, be buried, and then raised on the 3rd day, and it is ALL written in the Foundation of the Torah, the ritual of the Red Heifer.  Again, I say that traditional christianity KNOWS nothing about what Moses wrote concerning these things, and that WHEN it is "opened" to Judaism, the Jews will be of those who believe in the Messiah, and it won't be the christain's "Jesus."

Not sure why you quote verses from the Christian bible as they are irrelevant to Judaism. Unless of course they are quoting true unadulterated verses from the Hebrew bible.

"He wrote that the Messiah would suffer, die, be buried, and then raised on the 3rd day"

Can you please show us where in the Hebrew bible this is?
Shabbat Shalom to those concerned:

Moses wrote of the Messiah’s suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection…WHERE did he write this?

This question is monumental searchingmyroots.  WHERE did Moses write of the Messiah’s suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection?  First, Moses did write that his Torah was like gentle rain upon the tender herbs.  Rabbis have understood that physical water is a “symbol” of the Torah.  This understanding is paramount to be able grasp that Moses did write about the Messiah.  Moses did show how rain that is falling on the tender grass/herbs is likened to or “represents” how the Torah coming down from Elohim does “water” us with His Word…and that allows us to grow and develop into a “fruitful” being.  Elohim does use SYMBOLS to teach us what He is doing.

The Foundation of the Torah (the ritual of the red heifer) is the most MYSTERIOUS rite in all of the Torah.  Even Solomon in all of his wisdom DISPAIRED over the SECRET meaning of this ritual.  The most important aspect of understanding the SECRET of this ritual is to grasp that this ritual is speaking about what would happen to the Messiah.  The Messiah’s ultimate role with Israel and mankind is to usher in a purification FROM death, and to separate sinners FROM their sin, and this was the main function of the Red Heifer ritual.

It is foolish to deny the symbolism found within this ritual.  Traditional and messianic christians are foolish as they twist and distort the meaning of sacrifice to where they have THEIR g-d sacrificing his only good child and shedding his blood in the place of sinners so that justice could be satisfied and they could be forgiven.  Traditional and messianic christians fail to grasp what Moses wrote about the Messiah and it has nothing to do with substitutionalism.

The physical red heifer is a symbol of the Messiah, and what took place in a physical sense to the physical red heifer is what happened to the Messiah in fulfillment of what Moses wrote.  What I am about to open up is no where found within traditional and messianic christianity.  Here are some of the similarities between the physical red heifer and with what happened to her, as compared to what happened with the Messiah.

The physical red heifer symbolizes that the Messiah (The Spiritual Red Heifer) would be a “man” (red-‘adom’) who was in a role of submission and insignificance (the heifer).  No physical yoke could have ever been on the physical red heifer and this is a symbol of the yoke or slavery of sin could not have been upon the Messiah.  The physical red heifer was first taken to Eleazar, a relative of the high priest Aaron, just as the Messiah was first taken to Annas a relative of the high priest Caiaphas.  The physical red heifer was taken outside the camp to be slaughtered, just as the Messiah was taken outside the city gate to suffer and be slaughtered.  The blood of the physical red heifer had to be sprinkled before the tabernacle of the congregation seven times, just as the Messiah’s blood was sprinkled on seven different beatings.  Three ingredients were cast INTO the midst of the burning of the physical red heifer (cedar wood, hyssop, and scarlet) and that burning of the physical red heifer symbolized the SUFFERING of the Messiah.  Those three ingredients intensified His suffering.  They were the Cross, the hyssop stalk which had the vinegar sponge on it, and the scarlet robe.  The Cross because of how death came about, the hyssop stalk, which was the means to present all the vile and evil accusations against Him, and the scarlet robe to mock His Kingship.

Anyone and everyone involved with the slaughter and burning of the physical red heifer, even with the gathering up of the ashes, BECAME defiled, just as all sinners who were involved with placing the Messiah up on the Cross are defiled, even the one who gathered up His dead body.  The ashes of the physical red heifer is a symbol of the Messiah’s dead body, and His dead body was gathered up by Joseph of Arimathea who place His dead body in a tomb that was hewn out of solid rock (a vessel), which then had a lid placed upon this vessel as commanded by Moses.  This vessel (the tomb) had the Ashes (dead body) of the Messiah in it.
 
Now for the EXCITING part.  For the unclean, Living Water must be added to the ashes of the physical red heifer in the vessel, just as Everlasting Life was added to the dead body of the Messiah in the tomb.  Then, those who are unclean by touching the dead body of someone (we all touched the dead body of Messiah by sinning), the unclean are to be sprinkled with those physical ashes on the 3rd and 7th days.  The SPRINKLING is a symbol for speaking or preaching, and the speaking is to be about the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection as written by Moses concerning the Messiah being the Spiritual Red Heifer.  As it stood, ALL were defiled by His death and His ashes, but the unclean had to be sprinkled upon by a Clean Man on the 3rd day, and this is why the Messiah had to arise on the 3rd day AS that Clean Man who then SPRINKLED His disciples (starting with the two on the road to Emmaus), and then commanded them to ALSO sprinkle His Ashes (suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection) upon everyone else.  Just as those who were sprinkled with the physical red heifer’s ashes were covered with soot, those who were sprinkled with the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Messiah were covered with the responsibility of placing Him upon the Cross to suffer so.  Once an unclean person was sprinkled with those physical ashes of the red heifer, they were required to bath their bodies and wash their clothes, just as it was commanded for those who were sprinkled with the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of the Messiah, that they had to be baptized.

The 3rd day sprinkling ended almost 2000 years ago with the onslaught and destruction of The Body of Messiah (the FIRST Spiritual Temple as pictured or symbolized by Solomon’s temple).  That destruction came about by an invasion of total and utter confusion (Babylon), and we have had silence from Elohim since.  But take heart, and have FAITH Judaism as YOUR Messiah is raising up His Body again to accomplish the 7th DAY sprinkling (the last 1000 years of Elohim’s week), and YOU will be part of it as traditional and messianic christianity will oppose YOUR sprinkling of His Ashes...the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of the Messiah as written by Moses.  This sprinkling is for the purification from the defilement from death and the turning away or separating sin from the life of a sinner....The Foundation of the Torah....Ashes that BOTH can defile the clean and purify the unclean. 

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)