The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year goals
Happy new year to everyone! Which are your goals to this new year?
I'll be teaching through the Elijah story in Hebrew as an advanced Hebrew course, and I'm already starting a course in rabbinic Hebrew. Those two things are great.

I hope to be able to somehow begin to make money as a Hebrew teacher on a regular basis.
Happy New Year everyone.

I'm going to try and be more involved with the groups I am involved in to try and help others.

I also want to try and take things at an easier pace as I noticed I started to lose some patience with certain things during this pandemic.
(01-01-2021, 05:45 AM)Jason Wrote: I'll be teaching through the Elijah story in Hebrew as an advanced Hebrew course, and I'm already starting a course in rabbinic Hebrew. Those two things are great.

I hope to be able to somehow begin to make money as a Hebrew teacher on a regular basis.

I love to watch language videos(grammar,readings...etc)I'd like to know if you will teach the elijah story in your hebrew cafe youtube channel?
I hope to be able to travel again.
(01-01-2021, 11:03 PM)Chavak Wrote: I hope to be able to travel again.

Yes, I think that is "ditto" for most of us!
Happy New Year to all.

This year I plan to practice more acts of random kindness.

I had recently received a gift with kind words and a little cash. This was given as a recognition of appreciation for some work I was doing.  I had not anticipated the gift, felt caught off guard, and was surprised at my reaction of tears. I was very grateful.

I wish I could find the link where a Rabbi was saying it is best to try to avoid attempting to read other peoples motivations. I've found that to be true in my case. So often I am wrong. Kindness is a great attribute I admire especially in tough times.

Also, to retain a good sense of humor. I think will be a criterion for entering 2021.