The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
Robrecht Wrote:...It could well be that both sides are slanting their stories and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
On that point, we can surely agree. 
Since PETA hasn't yet spoken out on this alleged Fauci research claim, that would be reason enough for casting a shadow of doubt.
Here, more alleged dirt found on "Dr." Fauci acccompliced with Pfizer, noting that the following article was authored by one of this site's staff members who would be liable to face Fauci in civil court, if these findings were falsified:

https://t2conline.com/who-will-speak-for...-new-york/

' Wrote:...Once taken into ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID (National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, a division of the NIH), NICHD (the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development) in conjunction with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies –GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine and others. In other words Dr. Fauci!...

[Image: 248586629_10227029755759529_576830391412746934_n.jpg]
Here is what Fauci said before Covid (if I just told you this, I'm guessing no one would believe me) -

(10-28-2021, 03:55 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: On that point, we can surely agree. ...

Bu have you fact-checked your own sources on the beagle study you posted about? Is it in fact the study Dana Milbank of the Washington Post identified? Or were the claims in your sources and post true?
I can only fact-check these sources, as soon as the study becomes available to the public. If they won't release it, there's no way to fact-check.
(10-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: I can only fact-check these sources, as soon as the study becomes available to the public. If they won't release it, there's no way to fact-check.

So here is the study that Dana Milbank used as documentation in his opinion column in the Washington Post. What documents or sources are cited in your video or links? Is it all just hear-say? Do they have documents, unnamed but well-placed sources, anything? Is the suspicion that there is a secret NIH-funded study that they won't release based on anything?
We'll have to wait and see.
I haven't noticed their claim of vocal cord-slitting in that report. I'll go over it again, taking my time, later on this evening.
The main motive for this research seems to be the reduction of transmission of this disease to Homo Sapiens (I choose to refrain from referring to a percentage of these victims as "Humans", given their behavior). These experiments deal only with the symptoms of the problem and not the root of disease transmission itself. The countries afflicted by this disease do not practice animal control. At least not in any ethical form common in countries of whom either choose to develop or are intellectually capable of developing whatsoever.
If this study is genuinely funded by governments of countries not directly afflicted by such diseases, the only justification for funding would be to attempt eradicating this disease, in order to protect host societies from becoming infected from illegal immigrants originating from countries where this disease runs rampant of whom are capable of transmitting this and other diseases some of which have been exterminated in developable countries, rabies being one of them.
Financing such studies also negate the interests of host countries, in that the traditional mortality rate caused by this disease will now be reduced. In which case, there will be more survivors available for travel to the very countries who are funding this.
I was listening to some Jews the other day and I found it quite interesting, it appears to be a New York - Israel conference. Challenging thoughts, some may want to skip the video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dspL1bwDszTN/

I hope this link doesn't get this forum into trouble in these times of censorship ...
About the link, Dr.Zelenko has a moral courage which is rare.  I appreciate his questions, intelligence and willingness to discuss what I think are very unpleasant realities. I believe his courage comes from his faith and religious beliefs.  Science is supposed to be a search for existential truth but when those truths threaten powerful economic sources, pharmaceutical companies, it becomes distorted and falsified. I think he was speaking about Transhumanism/Posthumanism after the 24 minute mark of the "group of people that feel they've evolved to a higher level of consciousness..." Scary group.  

Bitchute may be made to censor him in time.
(10-28-2021, 08:54 PM)robrecht Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: I can only fact-check these sources, as soon as the study becomes available to the public. If they won't release it, there's no way to fact-check.

So here is the study that Dana Milbank used as documentation in his opinion column in the Washington Post. What documents or sources are cited in your video or links? Is it all just hear-say? Do they have documents, unnamed but well-placed sources, anything? Is the suspicion that there is a secret NIH-funded study that they won't release based on anything?

(10-29-2021, 05:19 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: We'll have to wait and see. ...

You can wait and see if unsubstantiated reporting or suspicions of a secret study ultimately prove to be true at some undetermined point in the future, but you don't have to wait and see to answer my questions. I'm merely asking what, if any, sourcing or documents are referenced in your video and links. What, if anything, is this reporting based on? Is it mere suspicion, dislike, or partisan muckraking of Dr. Fauci? Or do these reports reference any documents or well-placed anonymous or identified sources?
(10-29-2021, 09:19 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: I was listening to some Jews the other day and I found it quite interesting, it appears to be a New York - Israel conference. Challenging thoughts, some may want to skip the video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dspL1bwDszTN/

I hope this link doesn't get this forum into trouble in these times of censorship ...

Yes, I actually watched another video with him in it about a month ago.

Although this channel may seem a bit radical, it was interesting to hear Dr. Zelenko speak.

https://peachlandadvocate.ca/stew-peters...r-zelenko/

I think the bottom line is there are treatments out there if you do get a serious case of Covid but no one in the current government or mainstream media would lead you to believe it is so. They are too bent on just getting the jab and nothing else.

As far as the what the MRNA jab is and what it may turn out to be, I'm going to just sit back and see!