The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
Thank you, Alan! I am old and computers are a mystery to me. My wife is our computer person here. I will give her the information you were kind enough to share and perhaps she can work out a solution.

Best regards,

Daryavesh
I've also been listening to Dr. Zelenko regularly now, from Bitchute, since they do not cancel his podcasts and interviews there. Maybe he speaks from other platforms but I stopped searching when I found the videos are no longer available.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pyKNZM0M95F/   Here he speaks from the perspective of both a physician and his Jewish faith and beliefs.   Shma שמע - The Truth And Current Events With Shay Dannon And Dr. Zelenko.  

No hyperbole but a solid common sense approach with the expertise of sound medical knowledge.  Doesn't Judaism teach to not depart from common sense?  There is a spiritual and psychological side he understands while discussing parts of the Torah and some recent historical events.  

I am praying like others here on a complete recovery and for his continued safety. There are forces that do not want the truth to be spoken and I am reminded of the little boy that declared the emperor has no clothes. Dr. Zelenko is unafraid to say so and gives an easy to remember anology of how Zinc (bullet) cannot enter the cell without help 1)HCQ or 2)Ivermectin (big guns) both of which are hard to gain access to. Alternatives are the vitamin Quercitin or EGCG (little guns) and, are both accessible over the counter. https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

Welcome Daryavesh!  I'm older and have a love/hate relationship with the computer, mostly hate, so I'm not really able to offer any advice. I hope the computer issues mentioned here get resolved.
Thank you Dana for this bitchute-link on the hebrew channel! I use Bitchute as well. It's easy to handle and still free from censorship.

I have the same issues that Daryavesh described, and I've found that the F5-Button - reload the page - solves my problems. But I think that searchinmyroot's problem is different, he is the most experienced member here and has surely already worked through the main error messages. I hope searchinmyroots that you will soon be successful.
(11-07-2021, 04:32 PM)Dana Wrote: I've also been listening to Dr. Zelenko regularly now, from Bitchute, since they do not cancel his podcasts and interviews there. Maybe he speaks from other platforms but I stopped searching when I found the videos are no longer available.  

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pyKNZM0M95F/   Here he speaks from the perspective of both a physician and his Jewish faith and beliefs.   Shma שמע - The Truth And Current Events With Shay Dannon And Dr. Zelenko.  

No hyperbole but a solid common sense approach with the expertise of sound medical knowledge.  Doesn't Judaism teach to not depart from common sense?  There is a spiritual and psychological side he understands while discussing parts of the Torah and some recent historical events.  

I am praying like others here on a complete recovery and for his continued safety. There are forces that do not want the truth to be spoken and I am reminded of the little boy that declared the emperor has no clothes. Dr. Zelenko is unafraid to say so and gives an easy to remember anology of how Zinc (bullet) cannot enter the cell without help 1)HCQ or 2)Ivermectin (big guns) both of which are hard to gain access to. Alternatives are the vitamin Quercitin or EGCG (little guns) and, are both accessible over the counter. https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

Welcome Daryavesh!  I'm older and have a love/hate relationship with the computer, mostly hate,  so I'm not really able to offer any advice. I hope the computer issues mentioned here get resolved.

Dana,

Thank you for sharing this video, it is one I have not seen yet.

I too have been watching many of Dr. Zelenko's videos, some current and some from when the outbreak first started. His message has been just about the same - He wants to help people get better!

He does repeat a lot of things in most of his interviews, but that's a good thing in my opinion as he doesn't stray from what he believes to be true. I do think he is being honest and has nothing to lose by showing the world what he has experienced and what he has learned from others. He seems pretty humble as he tries to remind us it is not just he alone and that he has been working with many others from all over the globe.

If anyone is interested, he has a free downloadable book on his website which is sort of an autobiography titled "Metamorphosis".
(11-07-2021, 05:08 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Thank you Dana for this bitchute-link on the hebrew channel! I use Bitchute as well. It's easy to handle and still free from censorship.

I have the same issues that Daryavesh described, and I've found that the F5-Button - reload the page - solves my problems. But I think that searchinmyroot's problem is different, he is the most experienced member here and has surely already worked through the main error messages. I hope searchinmyroots that you will soon be successful.

Well thanks Bluebird, but I'm hardly the most experienced.

Jason is the owner/operator of the forum and knows all of the in's and out's.

You are correct though, my situation is that I cannot send a reply to a PM.

I've never had that problem as long as I've been here, or in any of the past forum versions.

It seems like something recent, guess I'll have to get with Jason ans try to figure out what is going on.
I've an idea. You could try to go directly to Daryavesh's profile, then press the button 'send a message' - not as a reply but as a new memo.
That's a great suggestion Bluebird, thanks!

Except I just tried it and the same results. Sad

Looks like it's back to the drawing board.

I'll contact Jason and see what he says.

Here is the message I've been getting, anyone else get this?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@thehebrewcafe.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
(11-08-2021, 11:29 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Here is the message I've been getting, anyone else get this?
Internal Server Error

I haven't had that problem. Definately may want to contact Jason.
Thanks for the Welcome, Dana! And thanks to all for your creative ideas for resolving the computer issue I encounter when logging on.

A short while ago, I attempted to log on directly to my PM page in order to read a PM. The result was this message......

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

So after 3 more unsuccessful attempts, I left my PM page and went to the forum listing. Tried again and was able to log on, but it immediately kicked me off (or appeared to) as it always does. I then clicked on the 'Reload this page' symbol at the top left of my computer screen and was acknowledged as being logged on. So far, this has worked for me.

I am not knowledgeable about computers, so have no idea why this error occurs every time I attempt to log on here. I am just happy to be able to find a work around.

Best regards to all,

Daryavesh
(11-08-2021, 11:29 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: That's a great suggestion Bluebird, thanks!

Except I just tried it and the same results. Sad

Looks like it's back to the drawing board.

I'll contact Jason and see what he says.

Here is the message I've been getting, anyone else get this?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@thehebrewcafe.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

I'm sorry to hear that your PMs still don't work. My guess is that an unfinished process or a collision of actions in the background caused the problem. I have this sometimes at work. The way software reacts isn't always logical. Good luck!