The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(10-28-2021, 08:54 PM)robrecht Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 03:24 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: I can only fact-check these sources, as soon as the study becomes available to the public. If they won't release it, there's no way to fact-check.

So here is the study that Dana Milbank used as documentation in his opinion column in the Washington Post. What documents or sources are cited in your video or links? Is it all just hear-say? Do they have documents, unnamed but well-placed sources, anything? Is the suspicion that there is a secret NIH-funded study that they won't release based on anything?

(10-29-2021, 05:19 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: We'll have to wait and see. ...

You can wait and see if unsubstantiated reporting or suspicions of a secret study ultimately prove to be true at some undetermined point in the future, but you don't have to wait and see to answer my questions. I'm merely asking what, if any, sourcing or documents are referenced in your video and links. What, if anything, is this reporting based on? Is it mere suspicion, dislike, or partisan muckraking of Dr. Fauci? Or do these reports reference any documents or well-placed anonymous or identified sources?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by robrecht - 10-29-2021, 07:54 PM